Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

PROBLEMS TO GET TOKEN AND L2.asrv

Account Information
    Hi people, iam new here. I wonna use the OOG WALKER 10.97 in a gracia final server. I have problems to get a token and l2.asrv thats works with this l2w. Thanks... and nice bot

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2walker for lineage2extreme (LETS MAKE IT WORK)

Account Information
    Since i been looking for week a working walker for this server i dicide to put topic on this forum , maybe some1 have it and will share... Im looking oog walker for buff machine , but IG its ok . IF Someone have any information about this server , ip , token ...anything works. POST HERE . THIS IS FOR NEW 2009 l2x.

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 Hellbound enchant

Account Information
    Hello ppl, as you see im new here, and ive a question, probably a commun question.. is there any way to enchant safelly in l2 hellbounD? well im asking cose, in myserver, server juststarted at 3 weeks, 25x rate (so low i sopuse) and there is alot of ppl with + 10 homu and also with + 10 a grade weapons, when i and my friends even can enchant to + 4... so i think that there's some bug... if yes, can any of you pls help me? i would be very thx to all of you bye and regards, ztar

Account for Sale

OOG Walker 10.8.6 - Interlude/C4 - Help Please

Account Information
    Ignore post, i just realized it i had to click the first checkbox on the left on the server Selector... im dumb Mods, could you please delete this? Sorry.

Account for Sale

ES-L2

Account Information
    I'm new, so sorry if i create this topic. I would like if somebody know some bugs, bugs for enchant, or have L2walker for this server, Eternal Sin L2. This server is interlude, i don't view nothing about =/ Thank you!

Account for Sale

Again l2extreme!!!

Account Information
    I tried to create a bot for this but when I try with IG version and i Press Home button nothing appear, i use 1.79 version and with ogg version i get link login server succed and then login loginserver timeout! Who can help me?? Website: l2extreme.us is Interlude Ip: 69.162.70.218 port 7777 protocol version i dont know i tried 746 but doesnt works

Account for Sale

LF cracked L2Walker for Gracia Final (retail)

Account Information
    Heya guys.Can someone help me to find the latest working cracked l2 walker for retail?

Account for Sale

[REUEST HELP] L2renewal...

Account Information
    Hello. First i wanna say that i did searched and i didn't found anything. Problem : Igw logging in but stucks after 30 seconds. Tryed : fyrre patches / echo fix / killed gg (most of the time fixes the ''freeze problems, but in renewal if you kill it u cannnot log in) Didn't tryed : l2net (can't make it work and offcial site says that Int (aka c6) support stoped) LF : Im 101% sure that bots works there, so... please share any way or idea on how to make it work. Ps : Excuse my english and that my first post is request, but im realy desperate.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.