Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

help for bot on gracia epilogue help pls

Account Information
    hi all i play 1 server epilogue the name of server is ***************************************************** cant somone tell me what walker i use for this server? i have tray v2.05 v2.07 v2.09 bt not atak and v2.17 veryfi faild cant some one help me whith this???? sory for the bad english

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Some questions about Lineage2 server ?

Account Information
    hi every body.. I have some questions I would like to share with all... Q.1:- How can i protect my server from L2phx..!! and another all hack's..?? Q.2:- How can i forced the player to not Tampering to the files "system" or don't Chang the name ?? Q.3:- How can i fix the bug's in the Place's in to LineAge2 ?? Q.4:- How can i Make Shelves and but Picture in the NPC.. like this ... ? Q.5:- There some Way to enter the Redboss Bauim to it by.. the " pet "... or by " running to the place u wont to go and Mack log out and return to the game and u will see your self in the place that u Limited before the log out " Q.6:- How to Make connect between your bag and the website.. in another main .. how can i Mack the player see there staff in the his character bag in my website of the server. .... in the end I appreciate the size of my question... but i'm Meaningful to make the real "NEW Java SERVER" lineage2 gracia final...

Account for Sale

star stone gathering

Account Information
    looking for a script for that. didnt play for a couple of months and hope there are new infos. should be for l2w. if there are other solutions, please tell me those. ps: same with farming inside SoD

Account for Sale

LOOKING FOR BOT AND HACK TO ://the17heroes.tk/ SERVER

Account Information
    i need working bot or hack or two of them to this server its C6 final gacia...

Account for Sale

Char cant enter on official server.

Account Information
    Hello peoples, i have veird problem with logging on OOG. 23:18:40 »¶У*К№УГРРХЯЎЈ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 23:18:40 Link LoginServer Succeed. 23:18:45 Login LoginServer successfully 23:18:46 The Server that last login is [09] 23:18:46 服务器[09]Online rates:41.83%,Available:Yes 23:18:46 Link GameServer Succeed. 23:18:46 ->Enter Char[1][mycharname] And after 3-5 seconds i see login button available again. No chars, stats, weapons etc appeared in program. I use: waby bypass, windows XP, walker 10.9.8h.

Account for Sale

Bypassing l2phx protection

Account Information
    is there any way to bypass l2phx protection? i know i can bypass clientside protection but what about serverside?

Account for Sale

pls hlapex for interlude

Account Information
    pls someone

Account for Sale

Looking for bot on L2 Frintezza ( 1 2 3)

Account Information
    It's an interlude server were you can run L2walker without problem but this bot got detected by server anti-bot system and it kicks you from the game. (there is no bake ice) Edit: L2walker 1.79 the bot detection is something you can't bypass imo its in there server. you can get rid of the annoying window mode just download this L2.ini file and you can use Alt+enter again only for Frintezza ofcoarse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.