Lineage 2 Buy Account, Sell L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

NPC Id list

Account Information
    I'm hoping someone here could help me... Well, I'm looking for an NPC Id list. I do not own a server, nor host one. I'm just a simple GM who wants to check out npcs, and such. If someone could upload there npc id list, would be glad. Thanks, Aderyn.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2PHX problem with newest version

Account Information
    I use to run 3.4.1.82 and it found the Gracia Part 2 server perfect. Now I want it to work on a Gracia Final server so I upgrade to version 3.5.13.122 and it can't find anything or I am doing something wrong. It can't even find the old server anymore... The whole program looks very strange so maybe I am doing something wrong? This is what it looks like all the time and it is nothing like the old program used to be. Anyone else has this problem or know what I am doing wrong? Any help appreciated

Account for Sale

L2phx 3.5.11.118 guide plz

Account Information
    so i found this awesome server lineage2dreams(gracia 2 final) and im trying to get l2phx to work on it only thing is i cant find any guides for the new l2phx layout. Anyone have a guide for this version

Account for Sale

Event on Retail

Account Information
    ***************************************************** Can only buy one wep at a time but unlimited scrolls, am lazy to keep clicking... anyone offer a solution?

Account for Sale

Private Server Gracia Final - Walker

Account Information
    Is there any way to log walker on Gracia final ?? I can log on 2.05 cracked and get verify, but when i try to buff members of the party i just wont even get their targets.. But i can attack alone, buff self Any idea how to do it? server page aeonl2 IP:216.245.216.242 tnks!

Account for Sale

Hallow guys

Account Information
    So the problem is i'm trying to run this fishing bot on privat server, it works just like l2control, and what i get the the fish takes the bite is below. Any odeas how to awoid that? Interesting thing is that it does stat fishing itsef and gets this error only when the fish is on a hook. Any dvises would be realy apreciated. 2009.6.30 18:50:48 OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3403 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video : ATI Radeon HD 3870 (6891) PosCode : LS1:-6720:127500:-3766 2/1 General protection fault! History: UObject::processEvent
    Account for Sale

plsss help me!!

Account Information
    sir,maam can anyone help me about verify server failed problem im playing on l2 sea..plss help me i need a walker...OG or IG plsss help....

Account for Sale

L2w dont start the game. ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Hey guys, I downloaded alot of l2walkers to see if it works, but the problem that i have is, that if i start l2walker and click on RUN (ofcors with the right l2.exe) nothing happens... when i check my processes i find a l2.exe running. can someone help me with this problem? tyvm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.