Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Selling Buy Account, Lineage 2 CharacterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

To tired,after mucho search

Account Information
    So,here i am after spending more than 2 days trying to find a auto-clicker for gracia final,and had no success so far,my fingers barely try to write this phases Wondered if anyone knows if out there is any auto-clicker working for gracia final.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2.ru

Account Information
    Hi Did anyone developed a safe dual box system? I was using a search option a lot but i didnt find anything special.

Account for Sale

another l2walker topic

Account Information
    I tried all kinds of l2walker but non of the worked. I have windows 7 + a router(if it matters). I searchead all to topics regarding "Login LoginServer Fail" but I couldn't find any answers for solving my problems. I've used l2.protocol.bat to find the protocol version(83), I used netstat -an in cmd to find the IP, I opened the port 2106(because it may matter), I used TcpTunnel, I modified the hosts file and it looks something like this: "127.0.0.1 localhost 174.36.251.66 l2testauthd.lineage2 174.36.251.66 l2authd.lineage2 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2 127.0.0.1 vip.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip1.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip2.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip3.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip4.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip5.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip6.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip7.tt2xz 127.0.0.1 vip.towalker 127.0.0.1 vip1.towalker 127.0.0.1 vip2.towalker 127.0.0.1 vip3.towalker 127.0.0.1 vip4.towalker 127.0.0.1 vip5.towalker 127.0.0.1 vip6.towalker 127.0.0.1 vip7.towalker " and still no success... I tried on different servers..... the same result "Login LoginServer Fail" p.s. i am using Gracia Final and tried on L2Walker 10.9.7

Account for Sale

Poll: [Share] Show us your L2 game pictures/videos

Account Information
    Well i got a bit bored and i found some old screens of some servers i was playing at ... retail and some HR pvp server.Its not much,becouse i usualy accidently erase them when im moding systems or trying new server :p Anyway if u have something interesting to share of your gameplay,feel free to do so. I even would like to watch some your own movies and not only retail vids from l2guru PS : Im adding a poll so u can vote what servers u preffer Custom HR or Retail like LR ok here are few of my screens

Account for Sale

[Share] Lineage2 Clients - Multimirrors - Free to download !

Account Information
    Well, I tought to Host em In a Multimirror Service, Like SOURCEFORGE !! ;D As you should know, sourceforge offers multimirror service for your project releases, all the mirrors have unlimited speed download (minimum 150mbps). Well, Here is the Link of downloads = ***************************************************** When you go there, you can choose the Mirror you want (depending on your Location), see the screenshot :p Screen => p.s. Aion client on the way !!! ;D

Account for Sale

setting l2net-wk

Account Information
    hello im having hard time trying to set l2net for warlock. im using it IG and auto use of SS and beast SS i do it IG but i cant set it to heal cat when hp drops under 80%, also to buff cat every 20/5min. Also im wondering if its posible to set it to summon new cat every 1h. LF some oppinions, prints would help a lot

Account for Sale

L2 walker(czech)

Account Information
    ahoj...stahnul jsem si IG walker na C4 ... vse jsem nastavil tak ze mi to v OOG normalne behalo... ale v IG zmacknu start fight a nic... veci,friend list,hp mobu,lidi kolem me to nacita .. skilly ne... nevim co s tim.. prosim pomoc

Account for Sale

[L2phx]Kill boss with one hit ?

Account Information
    Im trying 2 make this hack with L2phx . Some1 already success this hack , plz tell me how .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.