Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

packethack-tutorial/guide

Account Information
    hi all i just need a basic guide or tutorial for how to use l2phx on C5/C6 private servers. ty links,.zip,modifications on system folder are all welcome ty

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    how to know to which server phx works?

Account Information
    does it work to this server? ***************************************************** how i can know that? can u try it? thanks

Account for Sale

IG 1.71

Account Information
    Hi, im looking for L2walker IG 1.71. Does anyone have it somewhere on the harddisk? ^^ If you do help me out. Many thnx/muchos gracias

Account for Sale

is there such as perfect enhancing?

Account Information
    i want my weapon to be +12 or more.. is there a perfect way to do it? thankyou...

Account for Sale

Kamael L2J OOG problem. "Packet error"

Account Information
    Hi, I have a problem. I connect with oog walker to L2j server everything is ok. But then when i set up walker is says "packet error" and disconnects me. Any 1 know what to do? 13:58:10 »¶ÓŹ¹ÓĆŠŠÕß£ 13:58:10 Link LoginServer Succeed. 13:58:13 Login LoginServer Success. 13:58:13 服务器[03]当前在线率:40.70%,能否登陆:能 13:58:17 Link GameServer Succeed. 13:58:22 ->Enter Char[1]. 13:58:26 Welcome to the World of Lineage II. 13:58:26 Seven Signs: This is the seal validation period. A new quest event period begins next Monday. 13:58:26 SYSTEM : Gm's never ask for account info! 13:58:26 SYSTEM : Enjoy and have fun^^ 13:58:26 SYSTEM : Vote for 13:58:26 SYSTEM : Visit for news about the latest updates! 13:58:26 Packet Error ...

Account for Sale

Some Help PLZ

Account Information
    Hello guys!!!I am new to this forum!And i hope that someone can help me!Well i need some help about the l2walker!I don't know anything and i am trying to find to play for the the l2 official server(Teon) at europe!If is anyone tha can guide me with the right programm i would be gradefull to him!!!

Account for Sale

Mod Walker and command gmlist

Account Information
    Hi guys, i have another problem with Walker IG 1.92 on the server where i play (server l2j T1). When i log in game and write the command /gmlist I automatically Jail.......... The problem is that when walker log in game run command /gmlist .... how can modify l2w so they no longer run this command? Sorry for my english. Help please...

Account for Sale

CT1 and l2phx

Account Information
    Anyone knows if is there a new version of l2phx for CT1? if someone can help please post.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.