Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Some errors on LOGIN

Account Information
    guys i really need help to install my server. I appreciate very much if annyone help me to create hellboud server. I create one 4 years ago but i forget all. I try to make one but when i try to connect with new acc. i take this errors See image: ***************************************************** Please help me

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Tutotorial of L2Phx

Account Information
    Hi I am new to this so the hack ... I wondered if I could spend some tutorial L2Phx Interlude Thanks for ...

Account for Sale

Way to Bot Stone collecting in Gracia?

Account Information
    I currently use L2 walker only and was wondering if theres a way to bot the stone farming in gracia. The green, red and blue stones while flying... and if not by walker then does any other program work to do this? sorry if this was mentioned in other threads but ive searched and found nothing.

Account for Sale

Problem on Retail Random Teleporting

Account Information
    Well i am botting a train on retail using og walker 10.9.7.I am botting in catacombs and sometimes i check them and i see one of my characters in fanasty island just sitting there by one of the fanasty islands game managers. This has happened to me three times so far with 3 different characters. It seems they just get ported out of the catacomb to the fanasty island game manager for some reason. I am sure its not a gm cause i would be banned by now. I was wondering if this has happen to anyone else or is there a way to fix it. Thank you

Account for Sale

Have problem with GameGuard (plz help :( )

Account Information
    i open a server and all work great i got in the server but when i come to open account its saying me some problem with GameGuard here is link to image: ://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5469/ddssssss.png i try to put my ip in hosts and its not working plz help me

Account for Sale

i need help with l2 walker

Account Information
    well i play at gracia 2 low rate server and i use l2walker 2.0.5 but when i set it up it plays for about 15-60 min then it stops and i have to redo the all things it wont start to bot whatsoever must rr the game then start it again pls i need help :/

Account for Sale

L2Phx Question.

Account Information
    Hello all,does anybody have an actuall server preferbly a pvp one that L2Phx actually works on,and when i say work i mean you can use the hex code to get enchanted items ? If you do i think me and everyone else would greatly appriciate if you post them. Also you can send me a pm! Big please on this one! Thanks in advance,Hamscer.

Account for Sale

MAP Error. Gracia 2.2

Account Information
    I have an error on my map during my play. My map is colored black and I cant see the map so with my radar. Can someone post where can i download MAP folder to replace my map folder? Help me please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.