Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Lineage 2 Buy Account, Buy Buy Accounts L2, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

L2 Interlude off don't works in LINUX

Account Information
    Hi people, I can't play on linux, I talk to the Game master, He told me that the problem is the security of the server, specifically in the file nhpx.dll. I can play without problems on other servers l2 interlude off. Is there any way to ignore the security so that I can play? Sorry for me english.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Real Map L2walker 10.9.7

Account Information
    Can Anyone help me ? how to setting the real map L2walker 10.9.7 i can use the option real map in L2walker 10.9.7 Thx

Account for Sale

HELP PLZ. Bot problem

Account Information
    Well the server is coming back so time to try some new tricks :p Sever is custom Interlude running on IL client IP is 83.143.133.42:2362 Gameserver port is 7666 First i tried L2NET OOG both latest and Interlude version . OOG always logs then crash when i try to select server. When i used IG for Interlude i cannot go even through login. When i used v370 IG i get past login but stuck on server select screeen without any error. Any ideas how to solve that ? ahh the server website is ***************************************************** About other things i ttried : L2Control detect some strange things not working in usefull way L2Sniffer gives Gameguard Code 2 error L2phx GameGuard Code 1 error I tried to use GG killer from fyyree nothing changes....... i dont see any process like gamemon.des only l2.exe runs normal like it has no gg When i tried L2 walker iget 16:36:28 Link LoginServer Succeed. 16:36:33 Login LoginServer Success. 16:36:33 服务器[01]当前在线率:9.10%,能否登陆:能 16:36:35 Link GameServer Succeed. 16:36:35 ->Login GameServer Fail. From all tools I tried here only good old ACP works, and some stuff like autohotke but thats no suprise.... Plz help how to set a bot here

Account for Sale

L2Walker10.9.7 question

Account Information
    I downloaded the newst oog walker and got this when i scanned it with my avira antivirus. TR/Spy.157696.3 I know walker comes with a injector but i have never ever gotten this kind of trojan or message before. Any one know if its ok or dangerous? Thank you

Account for Sale

L2 indonesia guide plz

Account Information
    Hey guys, I dont know if there was already apost for this,well i couldnt find one. Me and some friends want to try the indonesian l2 but we cant download the client or login the game. I guess it has something to do with ip and such. Can someone tell us how to get it to work or give us a quick guide? thnx alot

Account for Sale

Error : "LineageII Crash Report"

Account Information
    i always have this when in mode : dual windows using walker IG 2.07 play on server official Gracia final 2-10 minutes they will crash and pop this error message up. here is the screenshot anybody having the same error ?

Account for Sale

Looking for help

Account Information
    Hi could someone please help me find a working walker for the new l2 extreme ( dizzan server) the web site is ***************************************************** it's a interlude server ( i have tried to use the walker posted in the walker collection in the sticky topic ) but havn't had much luck not sure if it's just my noobness or if the server has blocked it somehow. it lets met log in, but when i press home the walker box does not open so yea if someone could help me get a working walker (ig or oog) i would be very greatful thanks Chris p.s sorry for my english

Account for Sale

Teleporting to Taking Island while exping OOG

Account Information
    I've searched a bit, and found none solution to this problem. Numorous people encounter same glitch, and are unable to identify source When using L2walker OOG you're being moved to the Fantasy Island Block Game. It already happened to my sws serveral times (he was always in combat when it happened). So far it didn't happen on IG for example so it might be OOG bug. Also GM intervention is not prapoble cause no account have been banned due to this glitch. Only topic I found about this problem: ***************************************************** /discuss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.