Lineage 2 Accounts, Lineage 2 Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

[WTB] apoca caster & twilight robe set

Account Information
    that's all. send me private with price

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS adena on l2core

Account Information
    0.6 euro for 1kk Stock : 0kk PM for details. if you buy them 100kk at once is 0.55

Account for Sale

ReVenGeR's Trades[Just for your safety]

Account Information
    Hello and good evening , my name is Anthony i am 17 years old and i am from Greece.The reason i made this topic is because i got tired of the guys who tries just to take a lot of money from your trades.So i came here to produce you the new way of trading.In order to be fine you HAVE TO ACCEPT ME as the of your trades. You won't have to pay a fee each time you wanna do a trade [Sell or Buy]. What you will have to do is to pay 1 time fee and you'll have my services for AS MANY TRADES you want. I am now here to tell you how this system of mine works. You are the buyer.You have already chosen me as the mid-man of the trade proccess and payed the fee.Then in order NOT to be scammed you will give the money to me and the seller (the one whom you want to buy from)will give me the item.Then i have both on my hands and proccess further on the trade.If one of the TWO seem wrong i wont proccess with the trade. What i want is your trust , but in order to go on with a trade i must have the permission of both trades , you and your trader otherways the deal may brake up easily. Fast , secure , accurate Prices Lifetime client = 8 euro paypal = 10 euro paysafe card Tradeable Items. Items on Lineage2,Aion,WoW,LOL Accounts. Website templates Lineage2 Packages. NOTE: I Keep nothing from your trades , only the 1 time fee Contact Via PM for more info

Account for Sale

WTS Feoh Wizzard 88 50% Core Innova Official serv.

Account Information
    WTS Feoh Wizzard 88 50% Core Innova Official serv. PM message forum, thanks.

Account for Sale

[OFFICIAL- MAGMELD]Mystic Muse- 78lvl -30 €

Account Information
    Mystic Muse 78 - Female 1PK Only, currently with green name ( Reputation ) Has Dynasty Set - expiring in arround 2.5months 28K BSSS and 30K SSS Was not botted up, clean name. Exp rune of 3 hours + 200% exp. Also has 1448 NCoins left ( able to buy a 7 day +100% exp rune, for example ). Has 2 superior minion tickets left, and 1 superior minion already in use Price: 30€ Comes with Security Questions Note: The character is not mine, but i can GUARANTEE for the person trading.

Account for Sale

wtb +20 items in l2 crimson

Account Information
    As topic said reply here i pay via paysafe card thank you!

Account for Sale

[WTS] l2.eu - INNOVA - CORE - 11.3kk Adena for 5eur = 0,44e for 1kk

Account Information
    Price for 11.3kk 5eur paypal only, no , if you are interested, pm or email me I send adena first, you pay after receive..

Account for Sale

L2Party.eu Items SELL

Account Information
    l2party.eu 10x c6 l2off selling a grade,s grade items,not much but ask. also adena. price in pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.