Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Lineage 2 Accounts, Buy Lineage 2 Account, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

[WTS] L2 chars+items on ://dementia.pl/?lang=en [Euro]

Account Information
    Eva Saint 79+/sub 65+ sorceror >>need barakiel on nobl items: DC robe set, Arcana Mace, A jew, Soultaker: 79+ items: DC robe set, Arcana Mace, A jew, Spectral Dancer 78+ items: MJ heavy set, A duals, A jew, + lot of money, armors (some S, etc), items... everything for : 15€ For some questions : icq: 226-391-220

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [WTS]L2mafa ken abigal

Account Information
    L2 mafia ken abigal safe 3 max 16 enchant rate 66% my player items +16 dynasty staff +16 valakas +12 zaken baium ant queen core orfen antharas mage armor +16 bow +16 with might lvl 11 active and celestial shield 30 seconds if u are interrestring add zubies_lol@

Account for Sale

Quick exping of any characters

Account Information
    Quick exping of any characters Good prices, skilled drivers, short terms! any questions? pm me on forum or ICQ 569 142 276 xseptemberx

Account for Sale

Sell GhostHunter on L2Pangea.

Account Information
    Hello . Due to the fact that i have no time playing Lineage no more I`m about to sell my character in the server im playing. Well. The Character contains. A Noblesse character occupied to be Ghost hunter. The character has: -LightSet +30, Fully elemnted. -Full raid boss Jewelery +30. -+30 Tatoo, Belt. -PvP Weapon +35, Fully elemented. -PvP Armor -Clan lvl 10 with Fullclan skills and The Mithrill Chamber in Giran. (Organised clan with 15 people owning ally parties). -He is 3rtd on the PvP rank with 2500/290 Pvp/Pk. -All his skills are 17-20. (Note blows are 19-20 Water element). -very precious items in characted warehouse like Other +30 vesper sets raidboss Jewels and much more that wont be told here. The best reputation as he has not got beated by noneone 1v1 In coliseum. It`s the owning character in the game, The best-One of equiped players in the Server. This is the best choice if you are looking for PvP with an ready made character. Note: I want to get pmmed only by responsible people. Im not any kind of kid that will scam or get scammed. P.S : I am not interested in any kind exchange of gear. P.S 2: Connect to the server and play sometime to understand how valuable the character is. P.S 3: Before contacting with me consider that all the items on there worth more than 800 euro donations. P.S 4: The character is hand made, None donation has been done. P.S 4: Server has 200-300 daily players as well as lot`s of endless pvp. If you are interested in more informations feel free to contact me here. Contact: : JoeDaFlow@ Skpye: JoeDaFlow -JoeDaFlow.

Account for Sale

[WTS] L2 Survival Chars

Account Information
    Hi, chars + items for sell CoVer, Magnus - 79 lvl SWS - 78 lvl BD - 78 lvl Eva's Saint - 78 lvl SpS - 79 lvl Spoil - 76 lvl Items Draco Set +0 AM +0 DB +0 Some AA + Adena + some S wep parts Someone interested?

Account for Sale

(wts)(L2)(Dex 4x) chars and items

Account Information
    wts on l2 dex Draconic Bow +10 focus ( 150 holy) edit* : also have a character Saggitarius 79/swm 79/aw 75/destroyer 75 (nobles) but i dont have the e-mail available. the character is naked. feel free to pm me. I might make som disscounts if u buy both the db +10 and char [ and i can give you some a grades/s grade jewels] the char has the hb quest done.) For details pm me or post here, or e-mail me at anarchy_kiddo201@ I accept only Western union payments. Scammers don`t bother. Only serious offerts.

Account for Sale

WTS- arion 4x char

Account Information
    WTS Hell knight 79 main/76 Spectral dancer sub1/43 tyrant sub 2 Noblesse+hellbound quest No equip. C H E A P. Make a quick offer on pm.

Account for Sale

[WTS[ GM CHAR

Account Information
    server is secret just it is 2000x ! 100 online and every day it raising

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.