Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Lineage 2 Account for Sale 99 FOAH...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Lineage 2 Account for Sale 99 FOAH (WIZARD+SOULHOUND Raro!)/Subs:85,80,80 Shilen Shilen Server Rara Conta Rare Account This was a Foah Wizard (Storm Screamer) converted to Foah Soulhound. It has all skills of a Foah Wizard with the Soulhounds AOE Para (Gloomy Soul) which does work well! Some skills are highly enchanted some aren't enchanted yet. Special Skills include: Disparation, Crystal Form, Physical Soul Barrier and Savage. Equipment Equipment is pretty good. 2 Hair accessories, 3 Witt and 3 Int. Full Over Enchanted +4 and +5 Seraph Armor with full element resist Full +4 and +5 Seraph Jewels and +5 Freya Necklace Buff Sticks include Active skills: Decrease Reuse for All Skills+Reflect Damage Tats:Lv5 Legendary Int, Wit, Wit Weapon:+5 Blessed Apocalypse Retributer 388Matk! with Accumen+Empower Talismen of Annihilation Account will include 2billion adena unless not desired. Subs are basically done, but the duel class can be leveled more if you want. You do get a cool shirt if you level the sub to 87 which I may do soon myself depending on how long it takes to sell the account. I am not interested in any trades, do not pm me with questions about trading things for the account. I am done playing the game and I do not want nor have any interest in selling someone elses account. Any questions and offers you do have please feel free to contact me by pming me on these forums I have skype and ventrilo we can chat on too. I prefer Paypal for payment, but I suppose other options are possible. I have ALL account info and will be sending all of it to the buyer. Original emails for the account will be sent after paypal funds clear.

2. Jamil Lee Peralta
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

pm me price for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.