Selling Lineage 2 Account for Sale 98 Tyrr Duelist -...

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Lineage 2 Account for Sale 98 Tyrr Duelist - Geared So i have given lineage 2 its last chance, it has failed me once again to the point i am going to have to quit. Unfortunately i have to let my account go because real life is starting to catch up to me, so i need some actual money in my pocket. I have had this character since GoD was released - it was my new char at the time. The account has never been botted/reported/or suspended for any reason and has a GREAT reputation on the server. I was a PVP heavy player so all my gear and efforts were focused towards pvp essentials. Please send me your offers via email OR message me through playerup. I am only taking serious offers, and i am willing to negotiate. I am a paypal verified user and will NOT give account information first for the reason that my account was my life the past 3 years; and i would not want to lose it over one ******* scammer. Dont let this tone scare you though i am just very protective and want my tyrr to be in the hands of someone who will enjoy the game as much as i did. My email is [email protected] and my skype is throwed15 86/57 is my character info! Check out more below! I will list my items in the order the character screen lists them, starting with my weapon. Weapon: +7 Augmented blessed Specter Dual sword w/ Health + Haste (dmg of weapon is 864 if anyone was wondering ) Augment - CP+ 82, P.Atk+ 17, Effect: When receiving damage, has a chance of increasing P.Def. Element - 300 Fire Weapon Appearance - Emerald Weapon Dual sword Talisman: Has Tauti's Bracelet equipped with the Desire Talisman, one away from longing Armor: Full +6 Heavy Seraph Set, all pieces are normal (not bound). All gear has 3x120 element. Cloaks: Freya, Zaken, Frintezzas Underwear: Augmented Adenian Premium Underwear - Active Augment: Returns 7% of received damage back to the enemy for 5 minutes. HP +55 Belt: +4 Top grade magic ornament seraph belt w/ PVP skill attack Hair Accessory: +3 Augmented Party Hat w/ P.Atk (p.Atk +5%), and MDef +6. Has appearance modified to look like White Uniform Hat. Jewelry: +4 topgrade resistnce earing - aerial yoke, +4 topgrade resstance earing - stun, +6 frintezzas Necklace, +4 top grade earth resistnce ring, +4 top grade water resistance ring Has Soul Avatar - Hamell - a once in a lifetime avatar that when summoned gives you the benefits of 3 skills, them being: 1. P.def +5%, and max HP +5 %. 2. All stats +1, max hp/mp/cp +300. 3. For 20 sec, pdef and mdef +30%. The avatar DOES have an amount of energy until it is drained, but i have 4 refills in the warehouse for it so it will last a very long time, and currently has nearly full energy. Dyes/tattoos: lv5 Legendary Dye of Con (con+5, str+1, dark res+25), lv4 legendary dye of Str (str+5, dex-1, fire res+20), lv4 legendary dye of Str (str+5, dex-1, fire res+20). The dyes alone are worth a few billion! Random items/misc: has +7 sword of delusion w/ active augment: Momentarily becomes invincible. Also has plenty over 200+ BSOES, BFORTsoes, BRES. dual/Subclass info: the dual class is a level 86 aore healer and the sub class is a level 57 spellhowler. There are fully equpied sets of gears in the warehouse for both of these classes, and for the Aore, it has full twilight healer gear, with +4 apoc caster 1h so it is ready to be leveled up and instanced. Also there are a few lower level full sets in the warehouse, like blue wolf heavy, light nightmare armor set, majestic robe set, and more. I dont feel ive missed anything but if i did i will edit the post as it needs to be edited. Please only serious offers, dont send me a message saying "how much!?" i will simply discard the message and move on.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Christian Jacobsen

Christian Jacobsen
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

how much?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.