Lineage 2 99 Buy Accounts, Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

[Help] Login Errors

Account Information
    Hi, I'm using walker 10.9.0 Never gotten it to work on this server, l2reloaded.org Helbound Anyways, I've got all the settings correct (or atleast I would imagine they are) I have the right IP and protocol version, I am also using zxCrk for 10.9.0 from vpnbot.org and When I login, I get this: 12:48:50 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£ 12:48:50 Link LoginServer Succeed. 12:48:54 Login LoginServer Success. 12:48:54 服务器[01]当前在线率:75.40%,能否登陆:能 12:48:56 Link GameServer Succeed. 12:48:56 ->Login GameServer Fail. I assume that it's logging to the login server, then reaching the gameserver but fails to login at that point. Anything I am doing wrong? Or do they have protecion of some kind O_O

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2sea OOG 10.9.3 Down

Account Information
    What happened? Up to this moment, when you disconnect using OOG, you cannot connect back....

Account for Sale

IG BOT GRACIA PART 2.2 error

Account Information
    Hi, i`m using ig bot on gracia part 2.2 server, but loads normal, but he doesnt atack mobs. He targets mob, bud dont atack. some ppl say what this is because in server there is no geodata. Can it be? Or there is something wrong what i did ?

Account for Sale

L2J Gracia part 2 enchant exploit

Account Information
    Hi, It seems there is an enchant exploit for L2J Gracia part 2. The server I play on has been recently updated to Gracia p.2. Now they are fixing the bugs almost everyday. One of recent fixes was listed as "block enchant exploit". Just to inform you to try to look for it as it's already blocked for me and I didn't even new it existed.

Account for Sale

error l2npcinstance onaction nullpointerexception

Account Information
    helo i have l2jfree interlude. when i talk to any npc i got this error on gameserver: l2npcinstance --> onaction() (java.lang.nullpointerexception) please help thanks in advance

Account for Sale

Walker 2.05 party healing problems

Account Information
    Hello, I have a problem setting a prophet in party healing with battle heal. Once everything is write down nothing happen (l2j server) tx. Iìll prefer avoid control setting with pm Thanks

Account for Sale

Be carefull about this corupted Server

Account Information
    Thats for all the members from , I want that all know the real trueth about this server ***************************************************** Its a corupted server because the admin named Sil3nt or (Hevlaska, Bunny, Lectar) and some much other gm Characters, he have much playerchares named Madlene, Lilith and much other he make on them ultimate power like +25 root and some other shi.. its not fair about other player who plays normal on this server. Its beginned with this he banned player without any reasons named Atlantas, Mishell and now Punisher, Mishell was a player who gived really much money on this server he donated much times and now he got banned for nothing and i know for nothing i was a old GM on this server and know the realy trueth about this admin he want that all player go to donate and from time to time he bann him all and for no reason. the second thing was it was hero time and a player wanted to be hero but silent didnt want it because he hated this gamer he maked a new player char with same class and gived him self 150 olypoints and this is corupted! And i want to safe all the players on this server and all the other who wanted to join on this server i posted this same on blackbird forum but its normal that admin didnt want that all people know the true and deletet my threads i can understand it! And now its time to say all the trueth and u can trust me im not a normal player i sayed i was a gm on this server and i know all the corupted ideas from this admin and i want only o safe u all players dont trust this server JUST FOR UR SAFE! Because all the players from blackbird are realy nice and friendly players and i dont want it that corupted admin can make this!! Read this and think about it and safe ur self!

Account for Sale

bot problem

Account Information
    hi all. when i start the bot, run l2 logon, press HOME the bot window starts on the dextop and l2 minimizes. woh can i open bot window in the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.