Level 90 Shadow Knight Iksar Male on The NamelessMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Main Characters HP (Unbuffed): 53200
    Main Characters Mana (Unbuffed): 48500
    Main Characters AC: 6200
    Main Characters AA Points: 6400
    Main Characters Epic: 2.0
    Main Characters Equipment Summarize: 6 - Best Possible Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Main Characters Equipment (Describe): Fully tier 4 HoT everything you can get from there - the best stuff. I have the best Augs in the game for AC none raid augs. I have the anniversary AUGs the best ones for AC in the game from specific anniversarys ones you couldnt get today you had to be there at the time. I'v
    Main Characters Magelo Profile: The EQ players website is down and they seem to not have eq players character search avaliable anymore. They site itself always said i had fewer AAs then I did Currently Im unsure about my HP,MANA,AC and AAs but I know that they are really high up there and I never had a Magelo Profile it failed to work for me.
    All Clickable Items: 2.0 epic, HoT tier 4 brestplate, 0.1 casting time clicky srink goes in ammo, clicky hunters barbs for bow, clicky fimilars, I have a mount that no one has best in the game clicky fly mount thats faster then the shadowknight horse and you cant get it anymore its really rare helicopter jetpack mount you levi and go fast as anything
    All Veteran Rewards (Describe): Lesson, Jestor, servant, expediant recovery. 6 year character started in 2004
    All Keys (Describe): MMM key, Crystollus key
    All Flags (Describe): HoT flagged, Time Flagged, Convortiem flagged, Crystollus flagged, MMM flagged, Flagged for Void F
    All Tradeskills (Describe): Tailoring 105
    All Assets (Describe): Best Power leveling character in the game, account is priceless because you can power level any character over and over and make money off selling power leveling for people. Someone could take this character and just make money endlessly off powerleveling and charge people for services. One of the best pullers in the game, with the clicky jump the mob to you, you can take anyones mob if its valueable any time out of a group of hundreds. The Best Anniversary augmentations in the game currerntly for AC you cant get them anymore. Best mount in the game its a special event mount a levi helicopter back pack which is really rare a few handful of players have them and its faster then the AA horse for shadowknight. I have an Annerversary Potion thats a 10 dose potion that you can only get once every 10 years and i havent used it once. So 10 dose potion with 100% experience gained.
    Select the number of characters over Level 30:
    Alternate Characters Server: The Nameless
    Alternate Characters Level: 75
    Alternate Characters Class: Wizard
    Alternate Characters HP:
    Alternate Characters Mana:
    Alternate Characters AA Points:
    Alternate Characters AC:
    Alternate Characters Equipment:
    Alternate Characters Magelo/EQPlayers Profile:
    Alternate Characters Equipment Summarize: 6 - Best Possible Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Alternate Characters Server: The Nameless
    Alternate Characters Level: 54
    Alternate Characters Class: Necromancer
    Alternate Characters HP:
    Alternate Characters Mana:
    Alternate Characters AA Points:
    Alternate Characters AC:
    Alternate Characters Equipment:
    Alternate Characters Magelo/EQPlayers Profile:
    Alternate Characters Equipment Summarize: 6 - Best Possible Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Total Days Played On Account: 298
    Characters Transferrable?:
    Expansions:

Additional Information

Total Platinum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.