Level 80 epic guardian w/57 ToS

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

WTS my AoC account, no time to play anymore. This is the BEST geared guardian on the Thog Server. Tier 1 Epic items - L, Breastplate, Shoulders, Bracers, Shield (rare drop from vistrix) Tier 2 Epic Items - Helmet He has an epic ring and an Epic sword on top of all that. He has multiple pieces/sets of Crafted level 80 gear, including rings/neck/cloak with different gems in them for different fights. He can tank any raid boss currently in game with ease as sword and board spec or polearm spec. Tier 5 alchemist, can gather all tier 3 harvestable materials. He has a very good rep on the server. On the account is also a level 57 Tempest of set that already has 3 pieces of her tier 1 raid set in the bank waiting for when she hits level 80. This account has the war mammoth and mammoth rider bag extras for any character you make (and on the current characters) Both characters already have a horse. I will accept Money Order, Check, Western Union, Money Gram and I will only take paypal if you are verified and have outstanding rating with this site. A phone conversation is required for the purchase of this account. Any questions I will be on AIM - T6druid

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.