Level 80, 70, 51 account for sale/trade. WIC

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I have a level 80 Barbarian, level 70 Tempest of Set and a 51 Guardian all on Wic. Around 5 total gold all characters combined. I have Rise of the Godslayer EP with claim items such as Rhino, tattoo's, pet, bigger inventory bag, purple level 80 ring. My barbarian has average gear, its nothing amazing but its a lot better than the average Joe's gear. I have 2 purple items rest are blue and green, all items on him are con/str or resist gear/protection. His weapon is blue/80 and fit for a barbarian. ToS and guard weren't played with to much, so their gear is simple, some blue items maybe but green for the most part. My account is activate until the 10th of October/2011. They have normal lore type names nothing crazy. I will trade for a LOTRO account on Brandywine server, level 60 atleast the gear doesn't really matter, it can be naked I play with friends. I will accept $80 for the account, I feel that is a fair price for the time I have invested into this account. I have paypal, or we can maybe figure something else out, send me a message.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.