Selling Level 76 Blade Dancer 2weeks Old VIP 10 3.65M br Arena and Br Rank #1

Discussion in 'Legacy of Discord Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JupiterS953, 2/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JupiterS953

JupiterS953
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling est 406 Blade Dancer 3.65M br been playing for a little over two weeks! VIP 10 spent just enough to get VIP10 and only selling for less than half. This account I've spent a lot of time and money to get the br high in such a short time. Unfortunately, that time I need to spend on school, so rather I'm just giving away this account to someone who's more viable to play as much.

Profile:
    -Br 3.65M
    -all gear r8 + weapon and amulet r9 and ring on its way very soon! (Basically ranked 1 in equipment)
    -refine all 53 except for three others which are 52
    -all augment 15+ weapon 17
    -enchants all. 16+ but two 15
    -pet sinnor maxed out level 3 ;) #1 pet in server also
    -in best guild
    -ranked 1 in pvp, br and other rankings but wrathwings (can be easily fixed by grttting Lich)
    -all costumes but the gold exp
    - sockets all level 5

Sorry if this is not enough but feel free to reply for more but I mean 3.65m br in 2 weeks ranked 1 pvp and br and guild #1 VIP 10 for less than half I spent and not even counting the hours! :(

If anymore info is needed then I'll be more happy to provide you with that either through email:[email protected] or phone (preferably for fast reply) 19255866184

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.