Level 73 Male Gnome Magician on Povar

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

AA Points: 70
    LDON Points:
    Tradeskills:
    Flag/Key List:
    Epic: None
    Do You Have Magelo or EQ Player Profile: Yes
    Magelo or EQPlayer Profile Link: eq.magelo/profile/864681
    Best Way To Sum Main Jobs Equipment: 4 - Good Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Describe All Characters Equipment:
    How Many Alts over Level 50?:
    Alternate Character Server: Povar
    Alternate Character Level: 55
    Alternate Character Class: Warrior
    Characters Transferrable?: Yes
    Expansions: The Ruins of Kunark, The Scars of Velious, The Shadows of Luclin, Planes of Power, The Legacy of Ykesha, The Lost Dungeons of Norrath, Gates of Discord, Dragons of Norrath, Omens of War, Depths of Darkhollow, Prophecy of Ro, The Serpent's Spine, and The Buried Sea.

Additional Information
    The account has Everquest 2 and Vanguard on it as well. The Everquest 2 Account has the expansions: Desert of Flames, Echoes of Faydwer, Kingdom of Sky, Rise of Kunark, The Bloodline Chronicles, The Fallen Dynasty, and The Splitpaw Saga The Characters I have on there are a 35 Iksar Monk (I did the quests to turn him good, so you have a unique feel as a iksar on the good side), 31 Ranger, and 23 Warlock. These are not very high level but are a great start. If I remember correctly, the account has a at least 2 to 5 platinum on it. The Characters are on the Permafrost Server. The vanguard account is on there, but has no real characters, just there to play if wanted to

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.