Sold Level 70 Male Dwarve Monk on Butcherblock - Good...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'EverQuest 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 5/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Level 70 Male Dwarve Monk on Butcherblock - Good breakdown: Two Level 60's or Higher Alts: Equipment: T7 uber eq HEquipment: Tradeskills: Houses: Expansions: Total Platinum 150 Level 50 Male Froglok Berserker on Nektulos - Good Equipment: eq2players.station.sony/characters/character_profile.vm?characterId=383187107 HEquipment: Tradeskills: lvl 13 craftsman Houses: 3 Expansions Lots of Time and fabled gear and books equiped on all my toons, alts of 48 dirge, 21 wizard, and a skilled jewler Total Platinum 6 Level 21 Male Kerran Berserker on Butcherblock - Good Equipment: HEquipment: Tradeskills: Houses: Expansions: -- Latest Expansions Enabled -- Total Platinum .1 Level 28 Male Kerran Dirge on Nagafen - Good Equipment: Pristine imbued steel crescent axes HEquipment: Dwarven Work Boots Tradeskills: 20 Weaponsmith Houses: Inn Room Expansions: -- Latest Expansion Total Platinum 1 Level 27 Male Human Conjurer on Nagafen - Good Equipment: Lowbie 27 Equipment (Normal Starting Sort of Rares) HEquipment: Lowbie Starting Stuff Tradeskills: Low Clothing Houses: 1 Apartment Expansions: I just cannot afford to play this game, I am an honest seller. If you can find use to this account, it would be nice for someone to purchase that plans to start anew on this pvp server. Character has some Master spells... Total Platinum 0 Level 70 Male Dark Elf Necromancer on Mistmoore - Evil Equipment: Dracomancer Gloves, Deathcaster Vest, Vultak Ritual Doll, Grizzlefazzle's walking stick, esscence sheild of the bly'ze, Mark of awakened intellect, earring of the expanding mind, hooluk imbewed breeches, thurmaturgist's boots, almost all of the higher level collection quests are done. most of sanctum claymores done mark of awakening done all spells are adept 3 or master master include the t7 tank pet (the rest of the pets are ad3) siphon life, fury spell, root, fear the re Total Platinum 20 GameTagcom - Buy, Trade and Sell EQ2 Accounts and Characters Buy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.