Level 220 Male Adventurer on Rimor - RK2

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Tradeskills:
    Nanos: all known
    Tokens: 2600
    Main Characters Equipment: 1 - Stripped, No Gear
    Describe All Characters Equipment:
    Please List All Gear And Character: really good charcter
    Please List All Gear And Character: Lvl 150 doc not to greatly equiped but docs dont need good armore to heal effeciently he does however have 460 token board and a set of symbiants lvl 120 required worth around 200m top notch at healing for his lvl with all nanos thats hes able to cast overall a great toon everyone loves a doc ^^
    Please List All Gear And Character: lvl 150 twink nanomage nano technitian lvl 145 symbiant set expensive i may add with a set of combined scouts armore worth around 700m he is pretty good at kiting ely hecks if you are experienced enough to handle him ^^ no token board and i havent gotten him threw the ado quest yet so he dosent have the ado quest nanos all other nanos he can cast i have pretty good toon
    Please List All Gear And Character: lvl 115 solitus trader pvp twink 600 token board and 100 symbs set ive prolly got around 900m in items equiped on him
    How many alts over Level 100:
    Alternate Character Server: Rimor - RK2
    Alternate Character Level: 115
    Alternate Character Profession: Trader
    Alternate Character Level: 150
    Alternate Character Profession: Nano Technician
    Alternate Character Level: 150
    Alternate Character Profession: Doctor

Additional Information
    my toons are by no means gimpy and all are well equipped and all them have 1b creds i have had to make more free account just to hold my creds im experienced player who was dedicated to anarchy online for 3 years and now christmas is coming up and i need some $$ im sure someone will be more than glad to pwn with my lvl 115 trader and exspecially with my 220 adve have fun!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.