Selling Level 21 castle K26: OVER 60,000 GOLD, 1.5 MILLION POWER, 1 MONTH VIP TIME, TONS OF SPEED UPS

Discussion in 'Age of Kings Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Matt Boring, 11/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Boring

Matt Boring
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    FOR SALE is my Age of Kings account: Level 23 lord, with a level 21 castle over 65,000 in gold, 1.5 million power, full army of lvl 6 and 7 troops, months worth of speed ups and VIP time, and tons of resource chests: not to mention an additional 3 million food in the alliance depot. I'm part of a top five ranking alliance that will certainly help your game. Plus I'm already ranked at 150 in kills, so a more active lord can definitely take this account to the next level. With all these left over buffs you'll hit the ground running for sure. You likely could get this castle to level 25-30 in a week with all I have packed into this account.
    I was conservative with all my perks and therefore have tons left over. Wish I had more time to crush less powerful lords, but unfortunately can no longer. Therefore make this account yours and you can be king.
    Asking for $150 but very flexible so send me your best offer. This deal is way better than any package you'll get from AoK. Account can be transferred to the highest offerer's Facebook
    Make sure to check the pics out so you're convinced how awesome this is. (POWER READS LESS CAUSE I WAS HEALING TROOPS. I'LL STILL BE PLAYING TILL THIS IS SOLD SO THINGS WILL ONLY GET BETTER). Ask for current pics at time of inquiry if interested.
    EMAIL: mjboring923 [at] gmail.com
    AoK4.JPG AoK3.JPG AoK2.JPG

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Matt Boring

Matt Boring
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Matt Boring

Matt Boring
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Dropping the price to $50 or best offer--PayPal for account transfer

4. OP
    OP
    Matt Boring

Matt Boring
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

$20 now! The account is up to 72000 gold.

5. Alphix

Alphix
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How many cost the account?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.