Sold Level 10 Enlightened + Full Inventory

Discussion in 'Ingress Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LMS, 11/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LMS

LMS
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Level 10 enlightened account

MUFG capsules for item duplication
    Hundreds of level 8 bursters, ultra strikes, power cubes
    Plenty of rare and very rare mods and shields
    I'll make sure the inventory is very close to full (just enough space to hack a few portals)

I spent a long time leveling up this account, nothing dodgy about it, I just don't want to play anymore.

Buyer can have the attached gmail account to ensure security.

There are websites around who are offering a level 10 account with no inventory items for $350 US - I can well and truly beat that :)

Looking for $250 US but will give a # for paypal payment. Make an offer, you never know.

I'm happy to answer any questions, just reply or message me. Or email [email protected] if you prefer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    LMS

LMS
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   0   0

Hi guys, revisiting this. I don't have the small account anymore but still have full inventory. It's about 300k AP from level 11 for the people who asked (at the time of this post).

Changing the price: $170

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.