Sold Legacy accounts 2006-2009 thru Middleman & PayPal

Discussion in 'Second Life Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Avatar PR, 11/27/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlayerAuan

SlayerAuan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

hey your latest post here reminds me about my friend in sl. She wants to buy 2 accounts for her store. Although I already told her that you don't accept L$, she asked you to check how reliable her account in sl is ( I just sent you her sl name)

Another question...is it ok I pay for her and you collect my order for # next time?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    @SlayerAuan Thank you for your questions. We do not follow what you do after you buy from us. You can buy for yourself or for anyone as long as your trading transaction with us is legal and valid.

SL account does not prove anything. If your friend's sl account is that reliable, it would be verified enough to just pay by Paypal or credit card, Bank transfer and other 100 ways that Middleman offers here.

Anyway, here are some suggestions if your friend insists to pay by $L
    • Your friend can choose an Ebay merchant who sells Linden(with her own risk) and then send us that merchant link. We will cooperate with that Ebay merchant to accept your friend's L$ for us
    • You can buy for your friend using our Paypal or Middleman service
    • Don't buy from us. Buy from other merchants who accept $L with your own risk

3. SlayerAuan

SlayerAuan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Got it! thx! No problem. She said it may take time to find merchants who sell Linden. I will buy for her then. If middleman is still slow process, I'll use paypal.

4. VRpioneer

VRpioneer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hola slayerauan, I buy $L from PlayerUp sometimes although I buy and sell it less than Bitcoin. Bitcoin are more useful to trade. I think you can find seller. If not, you can buy or sell $L to me lol (sorry to this thread's owner if I should not offer slayerauan help with $L issue :p

5. SlayerAuan

SlayerAuan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

It's ok. Thanks. It's for my friend. I already bought for her anyway. If I never bought from this thread before, she'd never ask me to buy. Avatarpr is right. There are faked sellers here. Luckily, they are stupid. I never become their victim hahaha

6. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Mirandaplays I just sent you the message. If there is still error in PM, let me know. Please don't buy from the name list we gave you yesterday. They are all sold out. Once we hear back from Middleman, we will update the list again

@SlayerAuan Sorry for a bit slow reply today. Thanks for your purchase yesterday. Paypal is faster than trying to exchange your Linden Dollar first.

@VRpioneer No problem as long as you just want to help other people here. Just no serious selling on our thread. You can create your own thread for trading Linden Dollar. We may recommend our customers there once you trade for a while.

7. SlayerAuan

SlayerAuan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

It's ok. She understands how it works now. It was my pleasure to buy for my friend. Only one thing that is not my pleasure now. Why is her avatar older than me? Now, I want the older one than her HAHAHA

Quote me one (please)

8. Sarahsl

Sarahsl
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

hello I just bought from you. Somehow, my avatar is not appeared. It does not load. My profile is also empty. I don't know why. I will try again when I am back home. Can you help?

9. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Sarahsl Sorry for delay reply. Playerup has been updating their server and I could not access to this page earlier. Profile is empty? It's your account now and you can customise your own profile. Do not worry about visible (or just gray) avatar. It was Scheduled Maintenance issue in SL. Many people experienced the problem of their avatar appearance inworld. You can follow the maintenance update here. Second Life Status

@Dingbob Thank you for your message. I notice the notification here that you sent me the message. Unfortunately, I still cannot check your message. There is still side effect from Playerup's server update. I will check and reply when it works again.

[​IMG]

10. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    Sorry the attached screenshot does not display in my previous reply.

1.jpg

Sarahsl likes this.
  11. Sarahsl

Sarahsl
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

ok. thanks. no problem. I also cannot send a message to your inbox. My avatar can be appeared now. Thanks for the link. I will save it for next time.

I meant my profile is just empty. I thought legacy avatar is an old account right? I took a shot for you here.

unnamed.png

12. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Sarahsl Yes, legacy is an old account which its surname is not Resident. Anyway, you bought clean account from us. It's not just Legacy. No one uses it before. You can be sure that it is safe. We also have legacy accounts that already used. You would not see important private info from the last owner anyway because we checked first and also deleted important info before selling. Everyone protects their privacy as you may do.

Feel free to let us know if you have specific search next time.

Sarahsl likes this.
  13. AJ.Caste

AJ.Caste
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Wow! Sarahsl, you bought an account from 2006 hrtr and it's even from January!! Why is ID account blank?
    Hey Avatarpr, I want male account from 2006 too. Last time, I didn't choose year. I only chose names when I bought.
    If PM still does not work here, email me [email protected]

14. Sarahsl

Sarahsl
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My screenshot was supposed to be sent to avatarpr via PM but I couldn't. This site was down yesterday. I covered my ID and last name on sl profile before posting here. I don't need people to contact me in sl

15. VRpioneer

VRpioneer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Avatar PR does not accept linden. I trade currency and also their customer. I can buy your linden and pay for your purchase here if you want.

16. VRpioneer

VRpioneer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Ah...you have not. You are new here? Yeah you have to let Avatarpr know what your preference is if you have any such as name, year, etc because you are not buying from middleman. If you don't care, just tell Avatarpr to send you an account

Just to let you know. If you want to exchange L$ with me again next time, just pm. This is not my thread and it's not the thread for selling L$

17. Wesdome

Wesdome
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sorry. I'll contact now. Yes I'm new. Thanks. I think I'll exchange more. Good rate.

18. VRpioneer

VRpioneer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    No problem. Just pm if it's about L$ exchange.

So....you're new. Sometimes, you see multiple accounts here before they get banned. Be careful then. They're not different persons like us here. Just one person whom is desperate to sell on epic and pretend to be many persons here hoping to make a few bucks.

I sometimes have to laugh seeing this person kept acting and talking to themselves. They think they can fool Playerup :D

19. Wesdome

Wesdome
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the warning. No wonder I contacted some sellers and they cannot give me sl account detail. They want me to pay first to get info.

Vrpioneer, do you exchange Linden and also transfer to the bank or you only exchange between people on this site? One account is enough for me now. It's weird in a good way to be 11 yr old in sl right away. I just want to exchange my Linden this time.

20. VRpioneer

VRpioneer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hey sure. I don't trade just L$. I also trade Bitcoins. Bank transfer is easy. Can you pm? Don't write here.

Well, be careful. That's obvious already especially if they are new and no sales records. It does not matter how they want you to pay them. These people don't just ruin some good merchants here. They cause me to have less exchange service volumn from time to time. That's why I can spot them easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.