Selling League Of Legends FREE RP Trick that works in...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

League Of Legends FREE RP Trick that works in 2013, ONLY 5$ The E-Book NAME: League Of Legends Free Riot Points Trick 2013 PAGES: 3 PAYMENT OPTIONS: ONLY PayPal (as gift) COPIES AVAILABLE: Unlimited RESALE RIGHTS: No PRICE: 5$ (USD) What is this? This e-book describes such a simple method to use, I bet your grandma could use it! What this IS NOT: -NOT a scam (there are a lot everywhere) -NOT a refferal/bot system -NOT a software of any kind SKYPE: leesin2013 Since I'm new here, I'm offering 3 FREE copies for vouches/feedback to the first 3 members with at least 3 positive reputation/feedback! WTT: GW 2 for LoL Account As title says WTT GW2 Account for LoL Account , my account will have GW2 Game ofc, with lvl 80 Ranger with full CoF Exotic Armor, and about 20 gold cant remember, in addition to all this you will have all GW1 Games on the same account and also you will have an aion account, but the main thing will be the gw2 acc, looking for alot of champs and skins if posible LoL account. Can provide pics demostrating the account is mine thx! WTS: EuW Acc LVL30 1800ELO (PLZ FAST) ALL CHAMPIONS 16 RUNE PAGES (ALL RUNES SO U CAN DO WHAT RUNES U WANT ) 68 skins including some legendary skins. 7680 ip's 1500 rp's (so u can change the nickname) 1800+ ELO 1500 normal win more info, post ur , i will add you Cumps WTT: LV30 EU EAST 4 rune pages 62 champs 1100 wins Hi! I want to trade my nordic east account (LV30 4 rune pages 62 champs 1100 wins)! I'm looking for a lv30 west account, with at least 300-400 wins! You can check my acc on lolking! (Miko18) - - - Updated - - - just PM me! Sticky: League of Legends : Tips on Trading Safely Hi LoL Buyers Sellers Traders Hi Guys Recently there have been Quiet a Few issues with scams in the LoL Forums and i just wanted to give you guys some advice on making sure that you are making a good buy or Sell or Trade As i like this game and i would hate for this forum to become corrupted... All Around Good Practices:...
    https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBDDsyEnIf3TCoT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Fwow-accounts-game_wowus.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.