League of Legends Division/Tier Boosting and Coaching! (EUW/EUNE/NA)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello everyone. We are a group of Diamond and Challenger players who are doing boosting every day, 7 times a week. We have a growing client base, a website, many talented boosters and some of the cheapest prices anywhere. Where do we boost? EUW/EUNE/NA/BR/TR. How far do you boost? We boost from Bronze V to Challenger! How is you service? It8217;s excellent. Every person who buys a boost gets assigned a leagueboost contact person, this is the person who will answer all your questions, assign your booster, pause your boost if you want and keep you updated on the progress. It is fast and efficient, and always friendly customer service! How does tier/division boosting (formerly known as elo boosting) work? We play on your account until we reach the rating that you paid for. You are not allowed to play ranked games on your account until the boost is done, but you can play normals when requested or when our booster isn8217;t on. Can I pause the boost to play games with friends? Yes, we do offer a pause service. Anytime you want to play on your own account you let your assigned leagueboost contact know, and we will pause the boost. How long will my boost take to finish? It depends on how big a boost you bought, and how many boosters we have available at the time of your purchase, but normally we boost one division per 1-2days. How do I pay? You pay with paypal, through our website! :) lolboost/boosting.html How do I contact you? You have several options. 1. You can contact us here, in a PM. 2. You can contact us on at: exelolboost or LeagueBoost2 3. You can check out our website: Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching on NA/EUW/EUNE/BR § LoLBoost 4. You can send us an email at: leagueboost@ Looking forward to hearing from you! Vouches : Quote: Originally Posted by Domsky trusted and friendly guy! played 1 match for me and won. ppl start flaming at beginn. but he ignored the kids and carried the game! Quote: Originally Posted by xAlbanian trusted boosters Quote: Originally Posted by Palmenbaum All went smooth so far. Extremly reliable and legit Service. Quote: Originally Posted by TheFrostOne trusted and fast, went from silver1 to gold5 in less than 7 hours Quote: Originally Posted by Der dreckige John Played 3 games for me, carried pretty good and has done a penta kill! Good booster! Quote: Originally Posted by HolzNudel Boosted 2 games of Best of 3. Fast, good & trusted! Thank you! Quote: Originally Posted by EloHellPusher Nice pusher did 2 games, very nice screens come soon! Quote: Originally Posted by Xeruz Here to vouch for these guys. Bought Gold to Plat, did it in 4 days. Fast, and professional. Quote: Originally Posted by iprodiigy Doing a vouch game in an hour! EDIT:Won in LESS then 20 minutes go try him now! Quote: Originally Posted by Rino13 I am here to vouch this website and their boosters. These guys are just professionals. They boosted my account from silver to gold in just a few days , they answered to all my questions and helped me with my runes builds etc... Also, they are very helpfull and trusted. Totally worth this purchase. Thnx lolboost Quote: Originally Posted by snpdrkido service went well got boosted by real friendly guy Quote: Originally Posted by gamesrgoood Nice guys Quote: Originally Posted by zany315 Fast and consistent would use again. Quote: Originally Posted by speddispro I can safely vouch for these guys, fast service impressive and kind boosters Quote: Originally Posted by sepukai I bought a boost from these guys 3 days ago and got a 10% discount just from signing up on this page and giving them a voucher if it went well, and it did! They boosted me from gold div 4 to plat div 5 in just 3 days! Great service, friendly and trustworthy! I strongly recommend them! Great service, these guys are recommended. Quote: Originally Posted by xCyburn Played two games with him, he played good. Quote: Originally Posted by Xubega Hey was told i'd get a discount if i registered and vouched, i've already bought a couple of boosts, these guys are great! Quote: Originally Posted by serenpity smooth boost ! i vouch for his services ! Quote: Originally Posted by lanuza18 vouch for them,finished boosting today! Quote: Originally Posted by TreLamY Here to vouch for these guys. Fast and legit. Will use their services again! Quote: Originally Posted by mastericeman Fantastic boost, gave me great tips, will upload of screenshot of all the wins, maybe won 13 games and lost 1 to promote me to plat. friendly and available to talk if i had any questions. Will vouch for these guys no end. Quote: Originally Posted by archangel_2o1 Hi everyone, I used this service and it was awesome! They were very professional, yet still very friendly! I'll be using their service again. Thanks lolboost team! Quote: Originally Posted by Elviaa15342 Great website, Great team of boosters, 100% professional and friendly. they offer advice upon request and give quick replies to any of your questions that you may ask about the boosting services and/or the website and is online on almost all the time to receive these questions. i recommended them to a few friends and they also have the same opinion about this boosting service as i do, boost done in a timely manner professionally and no set backs. they keep to their word about the standards they keep upon the website for there code of conduct pretty much and execute them perfect. i give them my strong recommendation that you will consider them/choose them if you are looking for this type of service, i am 100% happy with my result and will not hesitate to revisit if i require more of their service. Quote: Originally Posted by albert219 Nice and helpful service! 100% Trusted. They played 2 Promotion games and carried them easily - This guys are really professional. I highly recommend those guys, if you want a boost. Albert Quote: Originally Posted by sjulio Vouch for these guys! Boosted a division for me a while ago! Quote: Originally Posted by Factless' They've done 2 Games for vouche, in just 1 Hour. These Guys are Trusted! Greetz. Quote: Originally Posted by Epic Gilgamesh I Highly recommend those guys for their professional and fast service! They boosted one of my accounts from gold 3 to plat 5 fast and with only one single defeat so they are amazing I rate them 5/5 Quote: Originally Posted by qwa56 They work hard, they work quick, and they have amazing boosters. I really liked how mine contacted me individually and was ready to give me tips and advice. It really helped me step up my game! Quote: Originally Posted by Gam60v6r Hi community, I have been stuck in silver for a long, long time. I was looking for a boost to platinum because my support play is really good. I had been looking for a while till I contacted a ceveral of diffetent boosters/ boost companys. After talking with some of them I decided to take a boost from leagueboost. My boost was needed from silver5 38 lp to platinum 5. After I ordered I got contact very quickly. I replied to the mail giving my and from their we talked over the contract. It went really smooth and the person I talked to was very friendly what gave me joy. They let me know that I would get contacted when they start. They started the day after I ordered. About 5 days later they contacted me and said they were done. I just can't believe how quickly they finished the job. Just amazing. I really give a big vouch for these guys and if I ever need a smurf boost I will contact them agian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.