Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling League of Legends Account (Pearland) I am...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

League of Legends Account (Pearland) I am currently looking to sell my League of Legends account for roughly $90 but willing to negotiate a bit. It is currently Silver 3 Division Has 7 (i think) Rune Pages 58 Champions 37 Skins - I'm guessing off of the top of my head $250-300 spent on this account With currently over 10k IP so if I don't have a champion you want, you don't have to worry. I have most common runes, but enough money to get you any rune page you desire. Champions included are: Aatrox - Justicar Aatrox Ahri Akali - Silver Fang Akali Alistar - Unchained Alistar Amumu - Pharoh Amumu, Emumu, Sad Robot Amumu Annie - Panda Annie Cho'Gath Darius Elise Evelynn Fiddlesticks - Bandit/Fiddle Me Timbers, I dont remember which Fiora - Headmistress Fiora (Legacy) Fizz - Tundra Fizz Hecarim - Reaper Hecarim, Headless Hecarim (Legacy) Heimerdinger Irelia Jarvan IV Jax - Jaximus Jayce - Full Metal Jayce Karma - Traditional Karma (Legacy) Katarina Kayle Kha'Zix Leblanc Lee Sin Leona Lulu - Dragon Trainer Lulu Lux Maokai - Festive Maokai (Legacy) Morgana Nami Nautilus Nidalee - Headhunter Nidalee Nunu Orianna - TPA Orianna (Legacy) Pantheon Poppy Quinn - Phoenix Quinn Renekton Rengar Riven - Crimson Elite Riven, Redeemed Riven, Battle Bunny Riven, Championship Riven (Legacy) Sejuani - Traditional Sejuani (Legacy) Shyvana - Boneclaw Shyvana, Ironscale Shyvana, Darkflame Shyvana, Ice Drake Shyvana Sivir Skarner - Sandscourge Skarner Soraka - Dryad Soraka Thresh Tristana - Riot Girl Tristana Twisted Fate Twitch - a Twitch Skin, i forget the name off of the top of my head Varus - Archlight Varus Vi - Neon Strike Vi Vladimir Volibear Wukong Xerath - Scorched Earth Xerath Zac - Special Weapon Zac Zed If interested, please contact either through text ( 2 8 1 ) - 7 9 9 - 7 1 6 6 or email, though there may be a delay in response. I am not willing to drive far and want to do this all in cash. Willing to work with you due to the nature of the account and transfering it over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.