Selling League of Legends Account for Sale Hey people. I...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

League of Legends Account for Sale Hey people. I am selling my account due to not having the time playing as I used to. The account is a brilliant option for you, if you are looking for an account with a wide variety of champions (74), a decent amount of different skins (13-15, and on newer champions as well) + all the most needed runes for ap/ad/jungle. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Account has the following Runes: 9x Greater Marrk of Attack Damage 9x Greater Marrk of Attack Speed 9x Greater Marrk of Magic Penetration 4x Greater Marrk of Armor Penetration 1x Greater Marrk of Armor ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 9x Greater Seal of Armor ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 9x Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist 6x Greater Glyph of Magic Resist ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3x Greater Quintessence of Ability Power 2x Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage 2x Greater Quintessence of Life Steal 1x Quintessence of Attack Damage 1x Quintessence of Armor Penetration 1x Quintessence of Attack Speed 1x Quintessence of Movement Speed ------------------------------------------------------------------------- if you got any questions feel free to ask me, and I will do everything possible to respond as quickly as possible. I have a 100 % positive reviews, and sees myself as a very honest tradesmen. I hope one of you finds this account just the right fit for youer needs, and you will be the happy new owner of this lovely account.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.