Selling League of Legends Account for Sale Description...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

League of Legends Account for Sale Description This is a HUGE account. Fully loaded. 170 skins, Almost all legendary skins. 9x of almost every rune available. Extra Rune pages, special summoner icons, you name it. Lots of legacy skins. This was a huge money investment, and I've been playing since beta. I simply do not have the time to continue playing. I have a son that will be born in a few months, and I'd like to finish his room. I am currently Silver III division in ranked. Over 1700 dollars USD has been spent on this account. I am offering it at a substantially lower price. I am the original owner, I am willing to talk on the phone if need be. Just send me a message. Realize that a lot of my time and money of the past few years has gone into this "hobby". This can all be yours. I want to find a good owner that will enjoy and appreciate the work and love I've put into this account. The list of skins are as follows: Dynasty Ahri Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Crimson Akali Nurse Akali Silverfang Akali Longhorn Alistar Unchained Alistar Emumu Hextech Anivia Red Riding Annie Frostfire Annie Reverse Annie Woad Ashe Queen Ashe Amethyst Ashe Apocalyptic Brand Zombie Brand * Safari Caitlyn Officer Caitlyn Desperada Cassiopeia Siren Cassiopeia Loch Ness Cho'Gath Red Baron Corki Hot Rod Corki Lord Darius Bioforge Darius Toxic Dr. Mundo Rageborn Mundo Soul Reaver Draven Death Blossom Elise Masquerade Evelynn Nottingham Ezreal Frosted Ezreal Fiddle Me Timbers Dark Candy Fiddlesticks Nightraven Fiora Atlantean Fizz Enchanted Galio Gatekeeper Galio Minuteman Gangplank Sanguine Garen Desert Trooper Garen Commando Garen Rugged Garen Steel legion Garen Oktoberfest Gragas Hired Gun Graves Reaper Hecarim Alien Invader Heimerdinger Nightblade Irelia Infiltrator Irelia Frostblade irelia Tempest Janna Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV Darkforge Jarvan IV Vandal Jax Jaximus Full Metal Jayce Grim Reaper Karthus Deep One Kassadin Bilgewater katarina High command Katarina Battleborn Kayle...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.