LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT , EUW , 1.7K ELO TOP RATING , GOLD S2 , TRUSTED !!!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello guys im selling my account because this game its gettin bored and i dont have time to play anymore because of the work schedule + im going to have a son in some months and more things that are going to be scheduled out will break my time of playing this game First of all i bought this account 1 year ago from a guy that was kind and gave me the e-mail aswell , so when i will find the right person to sell it i am going to give the e-mail aswell for him Anyhow let me tell you whats up with this account : ~ 1.7k Top Rating and now its only 1553 ~ 10 Rune pages with a lot of runes to mix them up ~ 82 champions unlocked ~ 55 skins unlocked ~ 5 Legendary skins unlocked ~ 2493 IP ~ 107 RP ~ Custom avatars Some skins this account have : ~Brolaf ~Nunu Bot ~Blood Lord Vladimir ~Mafia Graves ~Riot Graves ~Riot Singed ( NO MORE AVAILABLE ) ~Urf Rider Corki ~Nurse Akali ~Battle Bunny Riven ~Workshop Shaco ~Firefighter Tristana ~Winged Hussar Xin Zhao ~Shockblade Zed ~Bioforge Darius ~Corporate Mundo ~Explorer Ezreal ~Emumu ~Sad Robot Amumu ~Full Metal Jayce ~Jaximus ~Angler Jax ~Artic Warfare Caitlyn ~Siren Cassiopeia ~Mecha Kha Zix ~Dark Valkyrie Diana ~Pharaoh Nidalee ~Rune Wars Renekton ~Gothic Orianna ~Bladecraft Orianna ~Gangster Twitch ~Vandal Twitch ~Battlecast Urgot ~Dragonslayer Vayne ~Dragonslayer Jarvan ~Hyena Warwick ~Headhunter Rengar ~Rumble in the jungle etc. Some photos of the account : Pm me here on forum to give you my so we can talk about offers and if you want photos of the skins from this account ! PRICE IS 35 EUROS ON PSC

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.