Selling League of Legends Acc EuN&E 1700elo plat s2 all...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

League of Legends Acc EuN&E 1700elo plat s2 all champs, allmost everychamps has a skin,20 runepages, over 300runes in sets 1700 elo now, platinum s2 in soloq and gold in 3v3 i want for it 800-1000$ u want to see more i can send u all screens etc WTS: WTS [EUNE] Superb account 57 skins, 65 champions, many legendary skins! Hi , I have this LoL account with lots of skins and champions. In this account you can find many skins like: Mecha Kha'Zix , Neon Strike Vi, Bioforge Darius, Zombie Brand, Pulsefire Ezreal , Astronaut Teemo , Eternum Nocturne and etc.(57 in total) This is photo of not owned champions: part.lt/img/fc547b27c1581...42c4c29160.jpg Photo of rune pages: part.lt/img/27018936b4c2f...feb4d3a120.jpg Im planning to get around 100-120$ since i played a lot with it. If you want to contact me , my is oscamigo. Since this account means so much to me, you will go first or we will use MM. If you want to see more skins, i can show them via . selling acc in euw silver 21 skin ]Hi i got bored of league of legends i want to sell my main its is 30 lvl and 1350 elo and has 21 skin. champions who i dont have: runes: i have 4 runes pages i have support ryze(mana) ad ap and tank played games and elo: skins i owned: foxfire ahri unchainer alistar noxus hunter anivia boom boom blitzcrank loch ness cho'gath explorer ezreal special forcez gankplank vandal gragas frostblade irelia commando jarvan traditional lee sin marble malphite leopard nidale demolisher nunu glacial olaf bladecraft orianna tribal ryze arcade sona blodestone taric giant enemy crabgot wildfire zyra U can write me in mail: sakilas96@Gmail or in pkkovapk for your ofer[/QUOTE] WTB: [NA] LoL Account level 30 with all/almost all the champions Hello, I've just joined this form to buy LoL accounts. I would like to buy a LoL account with almost all or all the champions and it must be level 30. It would be good to be unranked so I can rank up myself and face noobs But being ranked doesn't matter....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.