L2 Buy Accounts, Selling Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Herbs and Buffer+Fishing question

Account Information

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2 the kamael hlapex ( 1 2)

Account Information

Account for Sale

HELP ASAP!!!

Account Information

Account for Sale

L2MMO3D Hellbound Faction server

Account Information

Account for Sale

oog for l2j ?

Account Information
    hey guys, is it possible to run oog walker on l2j ? I'm playing tehgamers server i tried something with 10.9.0. it's connecting but shows nothing on the map. anyone ?

Account for Sale

HELP ASAP!!!

Account Information
    I have some questions I have the 3 click server. 1. How can i change my server name? Right now is MaxBastards.GR and when i run it says that server Bartz but in games shows up MaxBastards.gr. Some1 told me that i can change it from my L2 directory/system file(servername-e). But when i open this file it looks like chinese to me!! Example Below.... Ex. ĹÂ:ÉXóg]‚£±EybHÎ[p_€™Ñžß4ç–¢x¾º£.ºôÞ*Öï›9mk–¦m¯5g;’ÿe$ 2. Now i want to change the thing that is in the login window (when you press the password and username) It's at the bottom and it say something that i dont want. i want to put my server name down there. It ussually says: All rights reserved blablabla.... How I change that??? 3 And finally, how do i set up a host file so other ppl can login to my server? Please give detail information. And sorry for too many questions Thanks a billion!!!

Account for Sale

L2 the kamael hlapex ( 1 2)

Account Information
    is hlapex working on the new l2 the kamael? i have a version of hlapex but i dont know..maybe i have a bad version...but i think it works on c4? or c5? .... maybe some1 got a other cersion of hlapex and can send me? ***************************************************** ? i will be gratefull ...maybe bypass GG and than try hlapex?

Account for Sale

Herbs and Buffer+Fishing question

Account Information
    hey there guys So i've been using the walker on and off the most recent one i believe.. el2walker2.01 with GG and after spending abit of time with it i was able to figure almost everything out without using a guide. However before I do look at a guide tonight I'd figure id ask ahead of time my questions and if I find the answears ill post them here for others... Anyways onto the questions 1.When i run my buffer and my main if my main picks up a power herb etc, and it over rights the might buff or wind walk my buffer will spend the entire time rebuffing me till the herb is gone... i find this to be a rather large waste of mana.. Any ideas on how to make it so she will not keep buffing when I pick up herbs? 2.After about10 minutes or so of l2walker fishing it says that fishing cannot be used due to unsuitable terms.. i usally have to move the character around a bit for it go away.. but its very expensive if i leave it on over night and end up wasting half of my lures because of it.. any ideas? Thanks guys

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.