L2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

simple script or what ?

Account Information
    first sry my bad english i'm just 9 year old and i live in bulgaria i need help for this : on l2j , ct1 /or 2/ server i run ig walker /maybe 2.05 or 2.07/ i have necro character , and i want to this char use own skill death spike continously /on boss or etc./ without pressing the F-keys i need some script , or something else , or it is possible or not sorry if i ask too stupid things , but this is my first post , first problem , first walker using thx for helps, and answers ps: i think something this LABEL(DEATH) { USESKILL(DEATH SPIKE,[ID=2497]) CALL(DEATH) }

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    I need help with enchant scrolls

Account Information
    hi..sorry for this n00b quesion..i just cannot find in the threads.. I recently failed my weapon+16(without a cheat), so i like to find out if is there an availablehack/cheat that can give me the multiple items(example enchant scrolls) like a packet hack or something like that? What is it called? .....that is working on most gracia private servers.. Thanks for the response...i hope emiron you could help me clear my mind..

Account for Sale

help with oog walker

Account Information
    i downloaded free version from towalker im playing in sea ph server and it logged on fine but when i click start combat nothing happens. im not sure whats wrong with it. can someone help? direct me to a link where i can find some answers . . . .thnx

Account for Sale

BUFF script??? need help her

Account Information
    1st of all good day !! last night during siege time i saw my friend playing also L2 he call me try to see of what his doing he only whisper the buffer in the clan hall and suddenly he got some buffs example he whisper to the buffer letter E (Empower), He got empower but the buffer is in the Clan Hall. is this a script? or wat? if it is. . can you post some link to Download thanks guys. . :hands down:

Account for Sale

Looking For L2Walker for Kamael L2J - With a Catch..

Account Information
    Im looking for a version of L2Walker either IG or OOG that works on a Kamael CT1.5 server... the only problem is that the server has a .exe file that does something to the ping and then runs L2.exe, so regular walkers which require you to show the path to the L2.exe file wont run on this server. I tried setting walker to run to the .exe used to control the ping and the game loads, but L2 Walker doesnt work. So if someone has a way around this i'd appriecate it.

Account for Sale

Looking for Gracia 1 server with 2.05 working

Account Information
    yeah, I'm looking for a server with this new l2 walker 2.05 cracked working any rate, just wanna bot a lil bit...

Account for Sale

IG Walker - How do you get around a Loader?

Account Information
    I'm attempting to get IG Walker working on a Gracia server, however the server uses a loader to launch the game. Info: Using L2 IG walker 2.05 The server uses L2 Gracia 1 client. and a l2 CT1++ loader version 2.92 Private server: L2-Paradise Any help would be appreciated on how to get this working.

Account for Sale

L2walker IG 2.05

Account Information
    can someone give me a site that already cracked. . or can someone give me a site that works Ig in gracia part 1 thanks..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.