L2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Help Setting Manor

Account Information
    Hi all i have problem with walker to setting for manor, i can't click on a "auto buy seed" and "auto sell crop", i can choose an npc or seed but don't click on "add" button .. everithing i can't set this o.o Help me pls p.s. who is the best walker for gracia final Ig/Oog ??

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2 eXtreme

Account Information
    hay guys and galz, i have spent the past few hours browsing and searching but i have not bean able to find a working IG bot for the new eXtreme server, if any one could help me out i would greatly appreciate it. PS: i know that there are working bots for the server and it is full of them. Thx Smity911

Account for Sale

Cp programm

Account Information
    i am looking for AutoCp programm.. my client is Gracia final.. all that i use dont work, l2control dont work, Acp dont know how to use :S pls help

Account for Sale

L2 eXtream

Account Information
    my bad, please delete this.

Account for Sale

problem set buy with OOG 10.9.7

Account Information
    hi all, why i can't set my char for private store buy? "Incorect item count" its always show, when i finished set my private store. can anybody help me? thx b4

Account for Sale

How to make the [?] ?

Account Information
    Hi, does someone know how to make the without use shift + clic ?? because on my server, some ppl can write for instance : Ring of Sauron and when you clic on the , you see his Ring of Baium Sorry for my bad english !

Account for Sale

HELP:L2ph Learn Skills

Account Information
    Hello everyone, i am new in this program. Yesterday i downloaded the l2ph v 3.5.13.122. My first question is if it fits the Gracia 2.2. It works but the problem is that the packet types are wrong (for example when i buy something it says that the packet type is RequestSendFriendMessage ( it must be 40 but it is the 6B)etc.) So i want to know how i can learn skills and if there are any scripts for this action, where can i find them. (I searched a lot but i didn't find anything that works.)

Account for Sale

[Request]L2Walker for L2Gold

Account Information
    I'm on 100% sure that there already was postes like this but I've used search button and found few posts with L2Walker which doesn't even working and Ice Bake bypasser which I didn't figured how to use. I'm requesting L2Walker which works on 100% on L2Gold server, I mean I need already configured L2Walker for L2Gold server. If there is no working L2Walker for L2Gold server so its okay. Thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.