Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

L2 Buy Account, Trade Buy Accounts L2, Lineage 2 CharacterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Tutorial/Guide for Packethacks ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Hello, I downloaded Packethacks and don't know how to use it, i need a Guide or Tutorial. Can anyone make a TuT pls? Thnaks for reading^^

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    interlude patch to change textures normal

Account Information
    Hello there i played interlude like 2-3 months ago but now somehow my dvd from il is mising so i'm looking for some kind of patch to make textures normal i talk about the loading screen/the things inside to be normal cuz i can't make augments or bla bla the inventory is some kind of black i need those normal hope some1 have something so i don't have to dl whole patch :/

Account for Sale

starting with Cheatengine

Account Information
    is there someone who can do something with CE without speedhack ? im trying to find some things but if there is someone who allready knows something to do with it, i would really appriciate if he pm's me The Bot- system maker xD Oracle [I m the real one since today and i will find you no matter when... ]

Account for Sale

L2walker Buff party like in C3

Account Information
    Hi, I want a L2walker who buff ONLY in party and not in OOP (even if i put the name in the list). If some ppl here remember C3 walker was like that (version 10.2.3). I don't know if it would be easier to modify the current walker to make it work like that or modify 10.2.3 to make it work on Hellbound server. Thx.

Account for Sale

[Urgent Security Issue] Action > Information > Reaction...

Account Information
    This is the matter... How long does it takes to fix a serious security issue here? I reported that my account is somehow STOLEN and over 48 hours i dint see ANY reaction... What is going on and what it have to be done? Yours (real) Oracle

Account for Sale

Hlapex for L2 Gracia Final (L2J)???

Account Information
    where i find the hlapex for L2 gracia final CT2.3 (l2j)? thnks

Account for Sale

Jail.Any escaping?

Account Information
    Hello everyone,i wanted to ask.There is any bugs in jail for escaping,on c6.If someone please help me.

Account for Sale

[Help]!!!!!

Account Information
    i need help who i make WEBSITE for lineage 2 plz help!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.