L2 Buy Account, L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Interlude C6

Account Information
    Hi to everyone! as you know there are a lot of progs that we are using like hlapexor something else, i need to know everything about interlude hacks and game bugs, of course for java lol. i think this topik will contain everything about it in nearest future...

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    noob help OOG

Account Information
    hi...please someone post here all programs that i need includin OOG walker to make c4 server work with it,i mean all l2 asrv,token,walker and how can i get the protocal and ip of the server i play in(l2 versuvio) and some ppl are using it there please help me with all i need *****************************************************

Account for Sale

i sell domain name lineage.cc

Account Information
    whom need ?

Account for Sale

[Request] Need Help =)

Account Information
    Hello... i need some help to configure my WP406F.. i'm playing L2 Gold.. and yestarday Gm's update the client.. now.. for play.. we need use a "Luncher".. and don't work the L2 walker.. i try to change the ip (but the ip its the old.. don't change)... when i put my password.. i check the ip of server... and its different can u help me?, please?...

Account for Sale

Bypass for some Servers!

Account Information
    Hi, ich werde mit meinen hLaPEx einfach immer erwischt (auch wenn ich den Gameguard Emulator benutze)! Auf C5, C6 werde ich immer vom Server gekickt (glaube auch C4). Währe schon glücklich wenn ich einen Server finden würde wo ein bischen was los ist und man nicht mit hLaPEx gepackt wird. Kann mir vlt. einer nen Bypass machen der funzt? PS: Funzt der "GameGuard Emulator" nur bei den offiziellen Servern? MfG PS²: Kein Bock das auf Englisch zu schreiben. PS³: Zocke ab und zu auf dem Server L2Hagen (*****************************************************) IP: 85.25.148.176 Port: 7777, kann dafür einer bypass machen??

Account for Sale

L2Walker for Revenge?

Account Information
    Anyone knows If There is a walker working at This server? (Revenge) Please Tell Me If you know something

Account for Sale

Pls help (l2sin)

Account Information
    I need link to download l2 sin of love rusian version, or somebody can me explain how use sin of love in l2_exploits_AiO ?

Account for Sale

Patching L2walker for private server

Account Information
    So.. I have been trying to make sence about botting and patching the bot program.. So far I know: 1. 10.6.4 L2walker is for C4 servers. 2. 10.7.4 L2walker is for C5 servers. 3. You can get good clean installs from griffters link. 4. You need the right IP, Port, Protocol version, L2walker version, l2asrv and token. And add things in hosts file. I have downloaded a several versions and programs and tried to make bots on C4 servers. I only once succeeded and the server appeared to be one lame piece of love you and not worth of botting. I am very interested in the whole scene since its new for me and i've played Lineage2 for almost 4 years, with all respect to NCsoft. But I'd like to try out botting and specially scripting the bots, because programming fascinates me, even if im very bad in that. So i'd like to know answers to these questions: 1. What program you need for getting right token versions? 2. How do you know which L2asrv is a good one? 3. Where do you get right protocol version? 4. Is there any particular servers YOU haven't succeeded to get trought bot protect, would you tell me so I wont even try? 5. And what does WP104F thing do, what is it for and how to use it? (I have it in prolly chinese, so I dont understand a love you) I would be more than happy if some of you guys who have botted longer time would answer the questions. It's maybe simple for you but I find it pretty hard. This would help also many other newbies to get in the business. Thanks in advance. Yours Noobland.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.