L2 Buy Account, L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

L2 kung ** EPILOGUE ig walker!!!

Account Information
    Hello all who can tell us how to run ig walker on this serwer .They use a launcher to run the game and when i try to run ig i cant see a exe file it is one exe but when i run the ig program automaticly close i dont know whot i can do to run it if enyone hawe a litle time to see this it will by great thx for help hire is link to serwer ***************************************************** i think its same problem like on dragonnetwork but im not sure 100% what programs i must use to run ig im w8 for reply

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2W on L2 KungFu

Account Information
    Did anyone manage to get walker to work on L2KungFu ? I tried but I always get a Login failed, but the link to the loginserver works just fine...

Account for Sale

L2inc IP ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Does any1 know IP of l2inc ?I wanna try to bot with l2net there

Account for Sale

LF Walker Script for Chamber of Delusion

Account Information
    Hi lf scritp about i port in after 42min port again in and agin again again the Chamber is 40min NPC - Guardian of Eastern Seal - Text - Enter the Eastern Seal - If Chamber over after 40min i stay very near to npc and i think now make script for report not need more any can help me

Account for Sale

L2phx 3.55.33.164

Account Information
    Plz i have a problem with L2phx, when i buy an item to test, in the packets, the 6th and the 7th numbers are 01 00 how can i convert to have ++ item ?? Thank you

Account for Sale

L2 Arion

Account Information
    Does anyone know how to run more them 2 windows of l2 for arion server? pls send me a pm. ty

Account for Sale

Need Help with L2Net v383

Account Information
    Need Help with L2Net v383 for L2inc Sorry for bad English I did all the configure to log into the server, only that it appeared the other servers that are not of L2inc. [​IMG] Help me please

Account for Sale

LF 1day code for retail North American Account

Account Information
    Like in topic. I need 1day code for NA Account. I heard that they are but cant find anywhere and don't want buy minimum 15-days card so take 1 think from inactive account. So if someone got it - PM it for me and I give BIG Thanks for him^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.