L2 Buy Account, Buy L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Help with OOG walker

Account Information
    So, I've been trying to make OOG work on this INTERLUDE server; site: ***************************************************** chronicle: Interlude IP: 208.43.80.122 port: 2362 I think that IP/ports are correct. Still I get: 19:54:29 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£ 19:54:30 Link LoginServer Succeed. 19:54:36 ->Login LoginServer Fail. Is it the Token? - I can't find a single link tho Protocol Engine. I found one outside but gives me "wrong file size" error :/ Then I came into Hexprobe, on Maxcheaters, but since I can't read the turorial cause I dont have 200 pots... Even so, if I could get the correct token it seems that I wouln't know what to do with it lol. Thanks in advance.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    l2walker ig vs oog...

Account Information
    sorry this question has probably been asked about 10000 times but the search aint letting me find anything... i just wanted to get people's experience with ig vs oog, as my understanding of it is that oog replies with blank packets to the gameguard query, but the question is does this make you more susceptable to a ban? i hear many people swear by OOG, but at the moment im not sure, ive never been banned for walker but its come to a point where im gonna have to have OOG clients on my pc and i just wanted people's views, ncsoft can look at the gameguard packets?? or do they just go directly to nprotect? or is there a way of emulating the gameguard so the correct response is sent (l2 seems to use an old version of gameguard that has been emulated on other games...surely it cant be too hard if the emulation is already there??) anyway i just wanted peoples views and maybe some (real) figures about how many times youve been banned on which walker, and/or how long you've used it for please.... thanks edit: sorry for the wrong section??? can someone move this please

Account for Sale

NEW SERVER THAT USES BAKED ICE

Account Information
    I need help for a bot on this new server l2skyee..i been trying forvevr to find a way to get passed baked ice and even checked websites and none of them have a patcher for it... i got the server ip and stuff but cant seem to patch it thru myself..usually i can get around most privatee servers myself but this baked ice seems to be stopping me... can anyone help me plz and give me a link to where i can get a program that gets around baked ice...all help would be greatly appreciated

Account for Sale

Cheat'O Matic

Account Information
    Hello all... Does someone know Do Cheat'o Matic have free verison for download? If Answer is "Yes,It do have Free/Trial Version" > Can u post a link from where i can download it ? Thanks I Searched Forums but i didn't find something about it

Account for Sale

New Skills

Account Information
    Hello anyone can tell me where i could find SkillsID? I need IDs of New Skills like: Song of Elemental Dance of Aligment Dance of Blade Storm ..... Etc... Thanks! And if someone know to made NPC Buffer With these skills it will be great xD If that is not hard...

Account for Sale

L2Phx-PacketHack Problem

Account Information
    I founded out all what was problem... Anyone know Server where L2phx 3.1.6 Working?

Account for Sale

Help - OOG Walker - Issues after succesful connect

Account Information
    Quote: Originally Posted by Walker Output 23:11:37 Link LoginServer Succeed. 23:11:41 Login LoginServer Success. 23:11:41 服务器[01]当前在线率:0.10%,能否登陆:能 23:11:44 Link GameServer Succeed. 23:11:49 ->Enter Char[1]. i Get this far so it seems like it logs in and attached to the game server properly but then walker disconnects. Can anyone give me ideas on what to look into or possible causes of the nearly immediate disconnect?

Account for Sale

I need help. error.

Account Information
    I get this error 10 seconds after I start my bots, no idea why. ://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorou6.jpg help please. thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.