L2 Buy Account, Buy L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

l2germany

Account Information
    hi leute wie komm ich an die LoginServerIP und LoginServerPort und ProtocolVersion von einen l2 clienten? oder weis einer die sachen von *****************************************************?? oder wie kann ich die rausfinden hab ja den clienten drauf

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Soulbreaker/Soulhound CT2.2

Account Information
    Hey there, So I started a Soulbreaker on a CT2.2 L2J Server, now I have no expierience with Kamael Classes so far but wanted to give this one a shot. What would be the best possible gear/dyes for him ? I was thinking of getting Dynasty Leather Dagger Master with an Icarus Stinger Health SA, is that a good Idea or rather not ? How should I buff, Mage, Fighter, a bit of both, ... ? Are there any special Tactics on how to fight in PvP with a Soulbreaker ? What is a no-go ? Is he actually any usefull in Fullbuffed PVP, or jsut for oly because he can steal buffs ? Only replies form ppl that actually palyed the class plz, the theorycrafting, I can do that myself

Account for Sale

OOG walker Gracia official server free

Account Information
    Hello everyone and happy new year I was using walker the last 2 years for some toons but walker prices went really up lately and i am not willing to give that money for walker. I wanted to ask if there is any version of OOG mainly walker for Gracia 2,2. Current official version. I found at ***************************************************** the last version of walker and it says it's cracked,but everything is in Chinese :S Thank you a lot for the help

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 CRC Error

Account Information
    ok srry for the post earlier i just found out why is does it lol

Account for Sale

Looking for working L2 Bot for my server.

Account Information
    Hello, I'm new to Lineage2 botting and would like to know if there is a working bot for the server i play on. I play on the following server: Host: Tehgamers Server: Bartz Is there any one else playing on that has a working bot ore can help me set up one? Thanks!!!

Account for Sale

Progress GG ???

Account Information
    Hey all first i'd like to say hello to all since this is one of my first posts :p. Anyway, i,ve been doing a little research about .des files. and i figured out that its encrypted with a way of coding called cryptography. It kinda creates a key for the encrypted file. Now for the real developers among us, i,ve got a wiki site where u can explore it and hopefully find a way to by pass gg and share it with us. for interlude, hellbound gracia w/e. Just any kind of client gg. Well i did my effort i have searched really long even for programs to decrypt it, and make it able to view it but no results so far. So to anyone who can by this information or other ways please share it with the rest of us . this is the website : Data Encryption Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Btw if someone is able to open it and read the code, and to try to " kill it by coding or w/e" i am willing to help u test it. i mean by that if u made changes to gg, i am willing tot try that gameguard on diff l2 servers (chronicles i mean). just pm me when u think u fixed GameGuard but dont feel like testing it, or lack of time. Thats all, hope you all work 2 gether to own gg

Account for Sale

Hellbound and L2Divine

Account Information
    Since i was using the last version of L2Divine and for some reason the Guy would not atk for his life (and he lost many) Now that I updated I can only atk without a weapon, seeing as how I cannot tell it what to have in its hand no items show up (normal A grade in this case). Also nothing shows correctly in his inventory either, no scrolls (and I have plenty on him), and pretty much nothing else shows correctly. On the good note it said I have a adventurers Club +65555 or something like that, that would be funny.. Thanks in advance for any help. Quote: if your server is hellbound or kamael, you should use 8.1.4 (build 1900) Plz i need L2Devine 8.1.4 (build 1900). ***************************************************** - File not found Thx

Account for Sale

eL2Walker10.9.3

Account Information
    i play in private server ,Gracia 2 my walker eL2Walker10.9.3 work good eL2Walker10.9.3 work witch xzCrk is OOG ? eL2Walker2.09b dont work is IG , must l2asrv ? Pls HELP .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.