Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

L2 Buy Account, Buy Buy Accounts L2, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Bladedancer script?

Account Information
    Is it possible to autoinvte to make BD dance and let it kick after it ? and then invite again when dances fading ?

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2 walker for SUPREME?

Account Information
    Hi. i play in supreme l2... supremel2 have someone working l2waker for this server?

Account for Sale

dat edit

Account Information
    i have c5. i tryed edit npcname-e.dat with l2 file edit program but i cant save plz help me...!

Account for Sale

need help!

Account Information
    i know u get this pretty often... but i need help with finding ip,port,protocol for dragon-network l2, i play on raven server,i want to know how to get the ip,cuz i searched alot but all topics r outdated ,so if u please..tell me how to get the ip and port or give it to me thx for making such a good reference PEACE PS: i tried finding the l2.ini but it does not exist in system folder >.>

Account for Sale

Help encoding "413 Original"

Account Information
    Hi guys, i need a little help with l2encdec. I have decrypted l2.ini/user.ini (original L2 files) and modified them. Now i have to re-encrypt them as "413 Original". How can i do? With the "-h 413" flag, files are encrypted as "patched" and not as "original". (infact the -g flag doesn't work with new files). Thanks all for the help. I try with 2.81 and 2.73 version. Bb Lord

Account for Sale

L2Gold IG Walker

Account Information
    Also ich habe die IG version 1.52 und 1.78 aber hab so wirklich kein plan was ich machen sol oder welcher unter c4 läuft ich denke mal das es der 1.52er ist aber das pro ist das ich andauernd l2.exe file .... error bekomme wenn ich das game starten will hab auch schon probiert ne andere exe zu benutzen aber es will einfach nicht funktionieren. Also zu meiner frage kann mir villeicht einer sagen was ich machen muss oder eventuell einer direkt nen funktionierenden IG walker für Gold uppen oder zu mindest die l2.exe die ich brauche I got the IG version 1.52 and 1.78 but i dont know what i have to do now . I use the 1.52 version for c4 i think thats the right version but everytime i wanna start with the IG walker i got the l2.exe file ... error. I tryed to use a other l2.exe but than i cant conect to the server. so my question is can someone tell me what i have to do now or upload a working ig walker for L2Gold or just the l2.exe which i need i used search but i found nothing PS: pls change topic to [Request]L2Gold IG Walker

Account for Sale

Walker script

Account Information
    Hi, i make a script so my char can go to his Clan hall and buff himself. The question would be, How can i make that this script run again 19 mins later or when i run out of buffs? Greets

Account for Sale

Aiutino walker

Account Information
    Ciao ragazzi volevo sapere se qualcuno qui e ingrado a farmi funzionare il walker su questo server ***************************************************** , se qualcuno mi tobrebbe aiutare ne sarei grato.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.