L2 Buy Account, Buy Buy Accounts L2, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Developing help??

Account Information
    hello. i saw there are some people who are good in developing here and i just wanted to ask a question... does anyone know the requiring java code in order to make the augmenting automatic when someone clicks to a lifestone? i mean for example i am a player and i have a lifestone and the gemstones, so i double click on the lifestone and my weapon is augmented (or the augment window appears in order to augment manually). i hope you understand what i mean :P my server is called L2Fallen (just to check it and be proud you helped me if you do) i will give credits in my server (or my website) if someone helps me. thanks in advance... PS: sorry if im in a wrong section or something. im new in the forum

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Stigma Of Shillen Official

Account Information
    Hello Does anyone know how to make this skill work properly. I want my Toon to assist the leader and cast this buff once per mob only. At the moment my toon does the following. 1 Spam casts the mob with the skill. 2 Then hits the mob as i have to make it assist the toon to make the skill work. Is there a simple way to have it just cast once per mob. Thanks

Account for Sale

L2BlackBird

Account Information
    Hello! Someone play at blackbird? If ye, i look for nice itens, i can take trade points or other game acc-s, may at other server too

Account for Sale

lineage 2 elixir server

Account Information
    hi guys i just start in a new server called elixir and i want to ask if anyone else is playing or if anyone knows anything about botting in this server. any information/help it will be appreciate a lot. BTW soz for my bad english

Account for Sale

script for aerial cleft

Account Information
    hi guys , i am new in epvp , i really need to know if there is a way to have a script for the aerial cleft on gracia........i am a real computer nerd,so no question to make one on my own, any help would be aprecciated

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 phx for interlude

Account Information
    Hey guys can some1 give me a phx that work on interlude server I need some direct link to download it Sorry for my bad english Thx

Account for Sale

really easy request

Account Information
    hey guys, iam lookingf for an 1.79 interlude walker with working asrv, coz i searches like for 2 hours now, but i couldnt find a good one with working asrv, i googled it and i downloaded like 6 or 7 different walkers but the asrv didnt work in them, so plz help me ! update: i really need that walker i cant find a working one

Account for Sale

Anyone play on L2Inc?

Account Information
    Im trying to find some info on L2inc, but I dont see any threads with replies newer than last yr. Anyone on L2Inc that uses l2net that can help me set it up? id like to get a clan of L2net users going, pvp galore! I've also read that l2inc is bot protected, can you anyone confirm or deny this? is the bot working as of 3/24/10? I just need the damn enchant to work, uggh. Sent multiple PMs, figured I'd give this a shot. Anyone willing to help me out? Would be greatly appreciated =) any L2inc.eu players here? lets get this love you rollin!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.