L2 99 Account, L2 Account, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

WTB L2 Eternal items

Account Information
    I want to buy +10 or higher Arcana Mace Acumen on l2-eternal I can pay with paypal.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Character in White eagle

Account Information
    White eagle DONATED character full +15 adventurer donated 5 skills bl1ndz@ for more info also in AOC 50 lv barbarian

Account for Sale

WTB L2 EuroWorld

Account Information
    WTB items on l2 eurowold i dont really care if it is for mage or fighter but i would like a hali +16 leave me offers. Trade: Hand to hand athens greece or Paypal

Account for Sale

WTT ITEMS KVN MAFIA SERVER

Account Information
    i trade char with dynasty robe set +16 arcana mace augmented +21,tate jewels set +16(neck +18) tatoo of avadon +16 and 800 adena pm me (am +21 70E) (tate jewels set +16 neck +18 50E) (tatoo of avadon +16 30E) (dynasty robe set +16 90E) (800 adena 40E)

Account for Sale

WTB L2 Forever Items

Account Information
    i wanna buy plat light or robe and db focus ++ or am acu ++ i give L2-Light account with a lot items and DN Acc at arena x250.reply or pm me for more info.

Account for Sale

WTB Items (AzureL2 - Nanaki 15x)

Account Information
    I am looking to buy any A grade and S grade items, as well as adena. I am paypal verified and will use that. I will be fair on prices. PM me on here to talk further

Account for Sale

[WTS] L2 Light Items

Account Information
    Well ive decided to sell some of my items cause I need the money. Ive spent alot of money on my character and well Ive had alot of good times on l2 light. I still plan on playing at l2 light its just I'd like to sell some of the items I don't use anymore. I took images of the items with their descriptions; you can read about them below: Considering the current state of L2 Light I am going to sell all of this for 125 USD. If you were to buy it new it would cost roughly 175 USD, so its a Deal! I will only except paypal, and I demand that you pay me before I trade you the items. I will not give you access to my l2 light account. Please Contact Me via : dlv_823@ Thanks, Th3On3

Account for Sale

[WTS] 2 Accounts-Official Lineage 2

Account Information
    >>> Wts 2 Accounts in Official Lineage 2 Servers offers 'pm me') Thank you..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.