Stole Money Kyle Lovett - Evil - Fraud and Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Off Site Scams' started by Milo, 5/28/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milo

Milo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

This issue never happened on this website but I want to talk about an experience and someone you should stay away from.

Here is his contact information
    [email protected]

Full Name
    Kyle Lovett
    Kale Lizzle

Links
    plus.google.com/u/2/104139487528931325091
    youtube.com/user/xzanth2722

To keep it short and simple, I bought a World of Warcraft account from a company back in 2009. I spent years leveling up this character and the individual above stole it from me. I pleaded for him to provide it back to me as I put all my time and energy into and all he did was laugh at me. He is truly a horrible person. Nobody should ever do business with this guy.

#1 Milo, 11/5/14
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/5/14
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Excuse me..? Who are you and why are you making claims that I would ever take the time out of my day earning money in real life being a sous chef cooking food to take someone's gaming account. Couple things yo, playstation>all .. PC no thanks. So now that you are confronted by the owner of this email. And that you revealed personal information about me, are you ready for the next step?

3. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Excuse me..? Who are you and why are you making claims that I would ever take the time out of my day earning money in real life being a sous chef cooking food to take someone's gaming account. Couple things yo, playstation>all .. PC no thanks. So now that you are confronted by the owner of this email. And that you revealed personal information about me, are you ready for the next step?
    I contacted thus website and they unlocked this thread so I could calk you out.. What's up?!

4. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I contacted thus website and they unlocked this thread so I could calk you out.. What's up?!

5. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

6. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Whoa. Website coders .. Fix your reply button on mobile

7. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

So what's up love you? That's what I thought. Trolling fraud. Get your fat love you off your world of Warcraft and go to the gym
    Better yet. Just kill yourself. Help us all out

8. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

xzanthxzaviar

Don't use language and verbally attack people like you did in your last message. If you write any further comments like you did earlier, your account will be terminated here.

I have messaged the seller/buyer and he'll have 72 hours to respond.

9. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Milo

If this transaction happened in 2009, why are you posting this here? It wasn't done on this website clearly as we launched this year. Please provide further clarification on what's going on. If it happened off site, we can still assist you but as noted further clarification is required.

10. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Haha I believe I was attacked by a basement gamer.. Delete this fraudulent thread. I'm pissed because someone searched my email and denied me a job cause this crap. 24 hours to remove this fake thread

11. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Um what happened was someone hot hacked cause they were probably Shari g their stupid passwords with people.. Also these dumb people need to know that if and when they buy and account, if the seller EVer tries to get that account back. Its deleted by the company.. Yeah then after than it goes in your credit report. So just stay away from this crap and you won't have problema.. Read a law book every now and then.. Get out the basement

12. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Why is this still up? Take it down

13. xzanthxzaviar

xzanthxzaviar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My lawyers will be in contact.

14. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

@Milo - This complaint will close within 72 hours due to your lack of response. A warning has been issued to you.

@xzanthxzaviar - It's still up because your attacking behavior instead of being professional gave us no incentive to assist you. We didn't post this comment, @Milo did. Any further unprofessional remarks and the complaint will remain open until @Milo responds.

15. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Here is what this person just randomly messaged me

response.gif
    Sounds like @Milo report is accurate to me.

16. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

I have banned this user by the way. He was using the email [email protected] for reference. Hope that helps.

samsaha86 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.