Sold Interesting EvE Account. PM Me Amarr Toon 106...

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by Lee Bircumshaw, 9/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee Bircumshaw

Lee Bircumshaw
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Interesting EvE Account. PM Me Amarr Toon 106 Million Skillpoints. PvP Monster. Titan & SUP ready just need the skill books Bonus Scanning Alt Toon 10M SP. Max Amarr Dreadnought Pilot Max Amarr Carrier Pilot (Fighters & Bombers Level 5 ) For privacy, I will show the skill this way, but if you are interested in buying the character, just contact me and I will show you the skill plan and pics of the character. Relevant Skill Breakdown • Armor skills trained, for a total of 8,3M skillpoints. • Drones skills trained, for a total of 13,5M skillpoints. •Electronic Systems skills trained, for a total of 3,2M skillpoints. • Engineering skills trained, for a total of 6,2M skillpoints. • Gunnery skills trained, for a total of 12,2M skillpoints. • Missiles skills trained, for a total of 6,5M skillpoints. • Navigation skills trained, for a total of 5,650,584 skillpoints. • Neural Enhancement skills trained, for a total of 1,3M skillpoints. • Resource Processing skills trained, for a total of 2,5M skillpoints. • Max Shield Skills • Spaceship Command skills trained, for a total of 34M skillpoints. • Max Amarr and Caldari Subsystems. Ships included. 1 x Faction Fit Archon A few S.Cruisers,HICS and Logi Around 13 - 15 Billion ISK worth of Ships. By buying this character, you are stating that you are in no way affiliates with C.C.P or any company with any links to them. Please be aware that you are just buying the time I played on the game. Contact: Private Message Me on Facebook

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.