Selling Incredible WoW account + Diablo 3 - $600 (United...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Incredible WoW account + Diablo 3 - $600 (United States) I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2004 and my account is extremely decorated and has multiple Top 60 US kills. 90 Troll Mage (Main) 534 Item Level, completed every tier of raiding content on this toon since Wrath of the Lich King. 85 Human Priest 85 Gnome Warrior 85 Goblin Rogue 81 Human Death Knight 80 Orc Warlock -13370 Achievement Points -Over 100,000 Gold across characters. More or less unobtainable Mounts/Achievements/Titles: -Realm First! Death's Demise. Title Reward: Death's Demise -Realm First! Fall of the Lich King. -Mimiron's Head Flying Mount -Invincible's Reigns Flying Mount -Conqueor and Champion of Ulduar titles -Herald of the Titans title -High Warlord title -Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear -Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer -Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor As far as my Diablo 3 account goes I haven't played since the first month it was released. I know I have a level 60 Barbarian but I'm not sure about items/gold on the account. The price is steep but the account is more than worth it just from the achievements/mounts/titles alone. I never thought I would actually part with my account for any value but I just don't have the time to play anymore. I will also take offers other than the price listed. Add me on skype at Dublol with any questions or reply to post to talk through emails, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.