Selling Im looking to sell my account, I have about 85...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Thomas Raglin, 6/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Raglin
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    0   0   0

    Online
    Im looking to sell my account, I have about 85 percent of the champions, the other 15 percent are the cheap champs I don't like. I have about 10 or more skins on it. level 30 account, with full ad and ap rune pages.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.