Selling If it seems too good to be true it prob. is. I...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

If it seems too good to be true it prob. is. I recently bought an account off here for 35$ and I received the account and everything. Then now it is 2 weeks later and I go to log on to my account and the password and has been changed. After contacting support. I have come to find out that the account has been recovered by its original owner. I would be very very careful when buying from people on here. Because there is nothing that is stopping them from sending riot a ticket and recovering the account and you being out of your money. Just be careful. If it seems too good to be true it prob. is. WTT: World of Warcraft : Mists Expansion acc for a EU NE LOL Acc As the tittle says , im willing to trade my wow account for a league of legends europe nordic one Info about my acc : Lvl 85 Paladin from Darksorrow-EU (One of the best paladins on the realm at Firelands) Lvl 83 Death Knight from Darksorrow-EU Lvl 53 Priest from Darksorrow-EU (Full heirlooms!) And some more lowbies wich i dont really play at all It has mists of pandaria on it w/ some gametime left Never been banned or warned and its been mine since 2009. Will give full info Im accepting any offer with more than 60-70 champs, -something extremely important- it has to have gold rating or above (so i can get my precious victorious janna), and some other skins. Would be a plus if you have a Bewitching Nidalee Skin on it or a UFO Corki and King Rammus. Post here before pm please! WTS: Lvl 30 EU>, 100 champs, 20 runepages, lots of runes Hi, I started university so I no longer have time for my beloved game Account has: 100 champions, 9k IP, 20 runepages, lots of runes, 2 rare skins, clean history free transfer to EUNE or turkey Add me on : virtualenum or reply here I live near Gent, Belgium in case someone would want to RL trade VE WTS: 30 NA Account 49 Champions, 6 Rune Pages, ORIGINAL BETA! King Rammus/UFO Corki Selling an original closed Beta account I've had for a while. Moved on to Guild...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.