Selling I want to selll Gold V account with gold frame and...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Varga Norbert, 7/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varga Norbert

Varga Norbert
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I want to selll Gold V account with gold frame and a Silver III Account in PROMOTION! Yo. I want to sell these accounts, cuz I need the money and later on I want to create a smurf one. The Gold is: There are 81 champions, in season 2 it was in gold, now Gold V(not bad match making rating,+18-20 points per win) with 4 full runepage. There is only one skin: Harbinger Kassadin(that was my favorite champion). ImageShack - Image Page ImageShack - asdf2.jpg ImageShack - asdf3.jpg Price is: 50€ OR the Best offer! The Silver is: There are 50 champions, 2 full rune page and 2 empty rune page, 100LP at the moment, great match making rating(199 lose 233 win and 18-20 points per win) ImageShack - haha.jpg ImageShack - haha.jpg ImageShack - aaaa.jpg Price is: 30€ OR the Best offer. Everything in the title, for more informations contact me on skype if you interested: tap_low
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Dragos Floroiu

Dragos Floroiu
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

interested in the silver one....talk on facebook messages?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.