Selling I sell my nice account with : 2x gift of...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I sell my nice account with : 2x gift of exploration 1x gift of fortune 1x gift of BOLT 500+ honnor badges 30+ gold 160 level left 100+ Obsidian Shard Armor T2 cultural human Full inventory open with warrior (125) For more info's you can send one message. Cheers! 80lvl elementalist with full exotic items.(weapon-gear-400 points in 2 proffesions) a lot of materials in bank for extra gear or whatever. Story quest done. Pvp items on. In the account i have a hunter 10lvl too. Elementalist if full for everything you wanna play. Feel free to contact me for more info. As the tittle say, im selling my lvl 80 Thief. It is a Deluxe account. And i have around 60% world completion and weaponsmith and jewelery at max. Decent gear to start with and some golds! Feel free to ask questions about the account and more info:)I payed 80 euro for the account and i would like to sell it for 200 euro or $250. L80 Thief DeLuxe Account w 400 Weaponsmith and jewelery!!! Original owner it means i have everything about the account. Human Thief lvl 80 100% Map completion 3700 Achievement points Gear:-Armors: 3 exotic sets: berserker (t2 skin, superior rune of air),explorer(1 superior noble rune, 5 superior pirate rune),carrion(condition dmg runes) - Accessories : 2 exotic sets ruby and chrysocola, and a green MF set,also the Karka Earring,Asscended backpiece crit dmg,2 asscended infused rings crit dmg, and some others. - Weapons: 2 exotic short bows( crit dmg, carrion), 1 exotic dagger (condition damage), 1 exotic sword(crit dmg), 1 exotic pistol ( crit dmg) Some progress in legendary : 47 mystic clovers , gift of mastery, gift of baelfire,gift of metal Karma:200k+ Karma Skillpoints: 65 Gold :100 7 inventory slots(148slots)(all slots open), 1 extra bank slot open Bank: some lodestones + some materials Some instance tokens, about 400 wvw badges Many dyes including abyss dye lvl 10 spvp spamsite.com - Buy, Trade, and Sell Gaming Accounts and Characters spamsite: Buy/Sell WoW Accounts, FFXI Account, EVE Online Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.