Selling I really wanna go to France, and throw my devices...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Stephan van den Hoek, 7/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephan van den Hoek
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I really wanna go to France, and throw my devices to the head of the CEO of Gameloft for making these shitty servers and customer care..

2. Danny Vega Munairdjy
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

you're not the only one. xD if you ever go , i live in spain we can go and kick their balls all the way up so they spit them.

3. Zackery Dibble
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

BUT!!! They made it and it takes up prolly the majority of your time . Soooo

4. Stephan van den Hoek
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Well dont make something if you cant keep them running well

5. Jan Mittmann
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

still the apk from gl-site doesnt work, still cant play.

6. Kai Kiste
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Right man, they got no idea of a good working and stable server environment... Sometimes i believe they only got this one enviromnent, which is known as the one we play on^^...public test-servers would be the key, and an working bug-tracking solution directly to the developers, which is before proofed by other beta-players. The accounts on the beta-servers could be a monthly snap-shot of the live-database...and a daily downtime would solve every crap a.s.a.p.

7. Kai Kiste
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Btw, to not forget: OaC is produced in China, Beijing... Would be a long Journey^^

8. Miro Cholakov
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

9. Guest

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.