Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling I have played this game since beta and I am ready...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Tanks Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

I have played this game since beta and I am ready to move on to another game. I was one of the original founders of one of the most successful Clan Wars clans in the game. This account has always been in good standing and is well respected. The Gold value and premium account time left is worth over $300. You can get just about any Tier X tank you want with all of the experience ready to be converted. Here are some of the highlights: - Original owner and closed beta account - 54% Acct Win Pct (rarely platooned) - 1500+ Efficiency Rating - Over 1.4 Million XP + 50k Free XP ready to be converted into whatever Tier Xs you want - Many Tier IX and 5 Tier X (soon to be 8 Tier X tanks) - 15k Gold - 150 Days of Premium Acct paid for - 6,000,000 Credits - 60+ Researched Tanks - 25 Garage Slots - 32 Barracks Slots with 100% Crew - Many Mastery and 1/2/3 Badges for various tanks (and many other medals)
    [​IMG]

2. Rade Brdar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

What would be the price of this acc?

3. Ethan Lord
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My account is dirt compared to yours :,(

4. Dave Schneider
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0