Selling I have built this account for two years now, I am...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have built this account for two years now, I am moving to Texas for college where my internet will be horrid. edit:just moved and willing to sell. My number is 714-472-7864 Here are the details: Diamond V 54LP I have a gold border from S2, all the runes you actually need, and 7 rune pages. I'm missing 21 champs \Brand,Cassiopeia,Gragas,Hecarim,Jayce,Kog'Maw,Leona,Lissandra,Lulu,Malzahar,Maokai,Quinn, Rengar,Sejuani,Shen,Talon,Urgot,Volibear,Zac,Ziggs, and Zilean. I have 7k IP, 396RP (and $20rp soon to be coming due to a tournament i won.should come in 7/4/13 Skins that I own Foxfire Ahri Dynasty Ahri Midnight Ahri Safari Caitlyn Dark Valkyrie Diana Riot Graves Special force GP Victorious Janna Magician Lux Steel Legion Lux French Maid Nidalee Headhuntress Nidalee Sasquatch Nunu Tribunal Ryze(rare) Riot Singed(rare) Arcade Sona Riot Girl Tristana Aristocrat Vayne Heartseeker Vayne Prototype Viktor And Wildfire Zyra
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.